Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Cdk9
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 Cdk9 一抗
特异性No reaction is observed against other related cyclin dependent kinases.
经测试应用适用于: IHC-Pmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Rat, Human
Multiple synthetic peptides corresponding to C-terminal and N-terminal domains of the protein coded by the human gene cdk9 (PITALRE)
常规说明cdk9(PITALRE) interacts with a conserved domain in the TRAF-C region of the tumor necrosis factor signal transducer TRAF2. The positive transcription elongation factor b (P-TEFb) is identified as cdk9 paired with cyclin T1.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.88% Sodium chloride, 0.42% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6544 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/1000.|
功能Member of the cyclin-dependent kinase pair (CDK9/cyclin-T) complex, also called positive transcription elongation factor b (P-TEFb), which facilitates the transition from abortive to production elongation by phosphorylating the CTD (C-terminal domain) of the large subunit of RNA polymerase II (RNAP II), SUPT5H and RDBP. The CDK9/cyclin-K complex has also a kinase activity toward CTD of RNAP II and can substitute for P-TEFb in vitro.
序列相似性Belongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CDC2/CDKX subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Information by UniProt
- C-2K antibody
- CDC2 related kinase antibody
- CDC2L4 antibody
ab6544 被引用在 8 文献中.
- Sithole N et al. DDX5 potentiates HIV-1 transcription as a co-factor of Tat. Retrovirology 17:6 (2020). PubMed: 32228614
- Cary DC et al. HIV Transcription is Independent of Mediator Kinases. AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31044597
- Shan J et al. The C/ebp-Atf response element (CARE) location reveals two distinct Atf4-dependent, elongation-mediated mechanisms for transcriptional induction of aminoacyl-tRNA synthetase genes in response to amino acid limitation. Nucleic Acids Res 44:9719-9732 (2016). PubMed: 27471030
- Kuzmina A et al. A single point mutation in cyclin T1 eliminates binding to Hexim1, Cdk9 and RNA but not to AFF4 and enforces repression of HIV transcription. Retrovirology 11:51 (2014). WB . PubMed: 24985467
- Zhang H et al. SIRT2 directs the replication stress response through CDK9 deacetylation. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 110:13546-51 (2013). PubMed: 23898190
- Qi T et al. G-actin participates in RNA polymerase II-dependent transcription elongation by recruiting positive transcription elongation factor b (P-TEFb). J Biol Chem 286:15171-81 (2011). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 21378166
- Kruse U et al. Chemoproteomics-based kinome profiling and target deconvolution of clinical multi-kinase inhibitors in primary chronic lymphocytic leukemia cells. Leukemia : (2010). PubMed: 20944678
- Iankova I et al. Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma recruits the positive transcription elongation factor b complex to activate transcription and promote adipogenesis. Mol Endocrinol 20:1494-505 (2006). PubMed: 16484339