Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Cdk9
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG
- 研究可靠 —— 各批次间结果一致且可重复
- 长期批量供应 —— 采用重组技术，可实现快速生产
- 首次实验即可成功 —— 经过大量验证确认了特异性
- 符合伦理标准 —— 产品不含动物成分
参阅全部 Cdk9 一抗
特异性No reaction is observed against other related cyclin dependent kinases.
经测试应用适用于: IHC-Pmore details
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human Cdk9. Multiple synthetic peptides corresponding to C-terminal and N-terminal domains.
常规说明cdk9(PITALRE) interacts with a conserved domain in the TRAF-C region of the tumor necrosis factor signal transducer TRAF2. The positive transcription elongation factor b (P-TEFb) is identified as cdk9 paired with cyclin T1.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.88% Sodium chloride, 0.42% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
The Abpromise guarantee
1/200 - 1/1000.
1/200 - 1/1000.
功能Member of the cyclin-dependent kinase pair (CDK9/cyclin-T) complex, also called positive transcription elongation factor b (P-TEFb), which facilitates the transition from abortive to production elongation by phosphorylating the CTD (C-terminal domain) of the large subunit of RNA polymerase II (RNAP II), SUPT5H and RDBP. The CDK9/cyclin-K complex has also a kinase activity toward CTD of RNAP II and can substitute for P-TEFb in vitro.
序列相似性Belongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CDC2/CDKX subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Information by UniProt
- C-2K antibody
- CDC2 related kinase antibody
- CDC2L4 antibody
ab6544 被引用在 8 文献中.
- Sithole N et al. DDX5 potentiates HIV-1 transcription as a co-factor of Tat. Retrovirology 17:6 (2020). PubMed: 32228614
- Cary DC et al. HIV Transcription is Independent of Mediator Kinases. AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31044597
- Shan J et al. The C/ebp-Atf response element (CARE) location reveals two distinct Atf4-dependent, elongation-mediated mechanisms for transcriptional induction of aminoacyl-tRNA synthetase genes in response to amino acid limitation. Nucleic Acids Res 44:9719-9732 (2016). PubMed: 27471030
- Kuzmina A et al. A single point mutation in cyclin T1 eliminates binding to Hexim1, Cdk9 and RNA but not to AFF4 and enforces repression of HIV transcription. Retrovirology 11:51 (2014). WB . PubMed: 24985467
- Zhang H et al. SIRT2 directs the replication stress response through CDK9 deacetylation. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 110:13546-51 (2013). PubMed: 23898190
- Qi T et al. G-actin participates in RNA polymerase II-dependent transcription elongation by recruiting positive transcription elongation factor b (P-TEFb). J Biol Chem 286:15171-81 (2011). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 21378166
- Kruse U et al. Chemoproteomics-based kinome profiling and target deconvolution of clinical multi-kinase inhibitors in primary chronic lymphocytic leukemia cells. Leukemia : (2010). PubMed: 20944678
- Iankova I et al. Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma recruits the positive transcription elongation factor b complex to activate transcription and promote adipogenesis. Mol Endocrinol 20:1494-505 (2006). PubMed: 16484339