Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Cdk9
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 Cdk9 一抗
特异性No reaction is observed against other related cyclin dependent kinases.
经测试应用适用于: IHC-Pmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Rat, Human
Multiple synthetic peptides corresponding to C-terminal and N-terminal domains of the protein coded by the human gene cdk9 (PITALRE)
常规说明cdk9(PITALRE) interacts with a conserved domain in the TRAF-C region of the tumor necrosis factor signal transducer TRAF2. The positive transcription elongation factor b (P-TEFb) is identified as cdk9 paired with cyclin T1.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.88% Sodium chloride, 0.42% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6544 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/1000.|
功能Member of the cyclin-dependent kinase pair (CDK9/cyclin-T) complex, also called positive transcription elongation factor b (P-TEFb), which facilitates the transition from abortive to production elongation by phosphorylating the CTD (C-terminal domain) of the large subunit of RNA polymerase II (RNAP II), SUPT5H and RDBP. The CDK9/cyclin-K complex has also a kinase activity toward CTD of RNAP II and can substitute for P-TEFb in vitro.
序列相似性Belongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CDC2/CDKX subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Information by UniProt
- C-2K antibody
- CDC2 related kinase antibody
- CDC2L4 antibody
ab6544 被引用在 8 文献中.
- Sithole N et al. DDX5 potentiates HIV-1 transcription as a co-factor of Tat. Retrovirology 17:6 (2020). PubMed: 32228614
- Cary DC et al. HIV Transcription is Independent of Mediator Kinases. AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31044597
- Shan J et al. The C/ebp-Atf response element (CARE) location reveals two distinct Atf4-dependent, elongation-mediated mechanisms for transcriptional induction of aminoacyl-tRNA synthetase genes in response to amino acid limitation. Nucleic Acids Res 44:9719-9732 (2016). PubMed: 27471030
- Kuzmina A et al. A single point mutation in cyclin T1 eliminates binding to Hexim1, Cdk9 and RNA but not to AFF4 and enforces repression of HIV transcription. Retrovirology 11:51 (2014). WB . PubMed: 24985467
- Zhang H et al. SIRT2 directs the replication stress response through CDK9 deacetylation. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 110:13546-51 (2013). PubMed: 23898190
- Qi T et al. G-actin participates in RNA polymerase II-dependent transcription elongation by recruiting positive transcription elongation factor b (P-TEFb). J Biol Chem 286:15171-81 (2011). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 21378166
- Kruse U et al. Chemoproteomics-based kinome profiling and target deconvolution of clinical multi-kinase inhibitors in primary chronic lymphocytic leukemia cells. Leukemia : (2010). PubMed: 20944678
- Iankova I et al. Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma recruits the positive transcription elongation factor b complex to activate transcription and promote adipogenesis. Mol Endocrinol 20:1494-505 (2006). PubMed: 16484339