Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [AN4.3] to CDK2
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human, Xenopus laevis
- Isotype: IgG2a
参阅全部 CDK2 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[AN4.3] to CDK2
特异性Reacts with human, mouse and xenopus cdk2. Does not recognise other cdks.
经测试应用适用于: WBmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Human, Xenopus laevis
Other Immunogen Type corresponding to CDK2.
表位The epitope is at the C-terminus.
- HeLa nuclear extract.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6433 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 33 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa).|
功能Involved in the control of the cell cycle. Interacts with cyclins A, B1, B3, D, or E. Activity of CDK2 is maximal during S phase and G2.
序列相似性Belongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CDC2/CDKX subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Information by UniProt
- Cdc2 related protein kinase antibody
- cdc2-related protein kinase antibody
- CDC28 antibody
ab6433 被引用在 11 文献中.
- Wu D et al. The Effects of the CXCR4 Antagonist, AMD3465, on Human Retinal Vascular Endothelial Cells (hRVECs) in a High Glucose Model of Diabetic Retinopathy. Med Sci Monit 25:6946-6954 (2019). PubMed: 31860633
- Li Y et al. Dgat2 reduces hepatocellular carcinoma malignancy via downregulation of cell cycle-related gene expression. Biomed Pharmacother 115:108950 (2019). PubMed: 31078041
- Yang S et al. microRNA-3129 promotes cell proliferation in gastric cancer cell line SGC7901 via positive regulation of pRb. Braz J Med Biol Res 51:e6452 (2018). PubMed: 29791595
- Parida PK et al. Inhibition of cancer progression by a novel trans-stilbene derivative through disruption of microtubule dynamics, driving G2/M arrest, and p53-dependent apoptosis. Cell Death Dis 9:448 (2018). PubMed: 29670107
- Chen P et al. Artesunate Decreases ß-Catenin Expression, Cell Proliferation and Apoptosis Resistance in the MG-63 Human Osteosarcoma Cell Line. Cell Physiol Biochem 43:1939-1949 (2017). PubMed: 29055954