Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [Y100.4] to CDK1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Schizosaccharomyces pombe
- Isotype: IgG2b
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5467 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Detects a band of approximately 34 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa).|
功能Plays a key role in the control of the eukaryotic cell cycle. It is required in higher cells for entry into S-phase and mitosis. p34 is a component of the kinase complex that phosphorylates the repetitive C-terminus of RNA polymerase II.
组织特异性Isoform 2 is found in breast cancer tissues.
序列相似性Belongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CDC2/CDKX subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Information by UniProt
- SwissProt: P04551 Schizosaccharomyces pombe
形式CDK1 can be located to the Nucleus, cytoplasm and Mithocondria. It's cytoplasmic during interphase and reversibly translocated from cytoplasm to the nucleus when phosphorilated before G2-M transition when associated with cyclin-B1. Accumulates in mitochondria in G2-arrested cells upon DNA-damage.
- Cdc 2 antibody
- Cdc2 antibody
- CDC28A antibody
ab5467 被引用在 19 文献中.
- Mennie AK et al. LARP7-like protein Pof8 regulates telomerase assembly and poly(A)+TERRA expression in fission yeast. Nat Commun 9:586 (2018). WB ; Schizosaccharomyces pombe . PubMed: 29422503
- Fletcher J et al. Nutrient Limitation Inactivates Mrc1-to-Cds1 Checkpoint Signalling in Schizosaccharomyces pombe. Cells 7:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29473861
- Caspari T et al. The drinking water contaminant dibromoacetonitrile delays G1-S transition and suppresses Chk1 activation at broken replication forks. Sci Rep 7:12730 (2017). PubMed: 28986587
- Chan KY et al. Dialogue between centrosomal entrance and exit scaffold pathways regulates mitotic commitment. J Cell Biol 216:2795-2812 (2017). PubMed: 28774892
- Simonetti F et al. Ubiquitination-dependent control of sexual differentiation in fission yeast. Elife 6:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28841135