Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [DCS-120 + DCS-121] to Cdc25A
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG2a
产品名称Anti-Cdc25A抗体[DCS-120 + DCS-121]
参阅全部 Cdc25A 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[DCS-120 + DCS-121] to Cdc25A
经测试应用适用于: IHC-Pmore details
种属反应性与反应: Rat, Human
Recombinant full length protein (Human).
Please note that this antibody is an oligoclonal antibody. It is a cocktail of monoclonal antibodies that have been carefully selected. Oligoclonal antibodies have not only the specificity and batch-to-batch consistency of a monoclonal antibody, but also have the advantage of the sensitivity of a polyclonal antibody due to their ability to recognize multiple epitopes on an antigen.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituent: 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
克隆编号DCS-120 + DCS-121
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2357 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval via the pressure cooker method before commencing with IHC staining protocol. ABC method.|
功能Tyrosine protein phosphatase which functions as a dosage-dependent inducer of mitotic progression. Directly dephosphorylates CDK1 and stimulates its kinase activity. Also dephosphorylates CDK2 in complex with cyclin E, in vitro.
序列相似性Belongs to the MPI phosphatase family.
Contains 1 rhodanese domain.
结构域The phosphodegron motif mediates interaction with specific F-box proteins when phosphorylated. Putative phosphorylation sites at Ser-79 and Ser-82 appear to be essential for this interaction.
翻译后修饰Phosphorylated by CHEK1 on Ser-76, Ser-124, Ser-178, Ser-279, Ser-293 and Thr-507 during checkpoint mediated cell cycle arrest. Also phosphorylated by CHEK2 on Ser-124, Ser-279, and Ser-293 during checkpoint mediated cell cycle arrest. Phosphorylation on Ser-178 and Thr-507 creates binding sites for YWHAE/14-3-3 epsilon which inhibits CDC25A. Phosphorylation on Ser-76, Ser-124, Ser-178, Ser-279 and Ser-293 may also promote ubiquitin-dependent proteolysis of CDC25A by the SCF complex. Phosphorylation of CDC25A at Ser-76 by CHEK1 primes it for subsequent phosphorylation at Ser-79, Ser-82 and Ser-88 by NEK11. Phosphorylation by NEK11 is required for BTRC-mediated polyubiquitination and degradation. Phosphorylation by PIM1 leads to an increase in phosphatase activity. Phosphorylated by PLK3 following DNA damage, leading to promote its ubiquitination and degradation.
Ubiquitinated by the anaphase promoting complex/cyclosome (APC/C) ubiquitin ligase complex that contains FZR1/CDH1 during G1 phase leading to its degradation by the proteasome. Ubiquitinated by a SCF complex containing BTRC and FBXW11 during S phase leading to its degradation by the proteasome. Deubiquitination by USP17L2/DUB3 leads to its stabilization.
- Information by UniProt
- Cdc 25a antibody
- CDC25A antibody
- CDC25A2 antibody
ab2357 被引用在 10 文献中.
- Ma Y et al. B7-H3 promotes the cell cycle-mediated chemoresistance of colorectal cancer cells by regulating CDC25A. J Cancer 11:2158-2170 (2020). PubMed: 32127943
- Blancas S et al. Protein Expression Analysis in Uterine Cervical Cancer for Potential Targets in Treatment. Pathol Oncol Res 25:493-501 (2019). PubMed: 29532409
- Sun G et al. miR-19a promotes vascular smooth muscle cell proliferation, migration and invasion through regulation of Ras homolog family member B. Int J Mol Med 44:1991-2002 (2019). PubMed: 31573047
- Ding FN et al. miR-122-5p modulates the radiosensitivity of cervical cancer cells by regulating cell division cycle 25A (CDC25A). FEBS Open Bio 9:1869-1879 (2019). PubMed: 31505105
- Sims JK & Wade PA Mi-2/NuRD complex function is required for normal S phase progression and assembly of pericentric heterochromatin. Mol Biol Cell 22:3094-102 (2011). PubMed: 21737684
- Liberal V et al. Cyclin-dependent kinase subunit (Cks) 1 or Cks2 overexpression overrides the DNA damage response barrier triggered by activated oncoproteins. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A : (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21697511
- Kasahara K et al. 14-3-3gamma mediates Cdc25A proteolysis to block premature mitotic entry after DNA damage. EMBO J 29:2802-12 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20639859
- Honaker Y & Piwnica-Worms H Casein kinase 1 functions as both penultimate and ultimate kinase in regulating Cdc25A destruction. Oncogene 29:3324-34 (2010). PubMed: 20348946
- Leisser C et al. Subcellular localisation of Cdc25A determines cell fate. Cell Death Differ 11:134 (2004). PubMed: 14685169
- Leisser C et al. Subcellular localisation of Cdc25A determines cell fate. Cell Death Differ 11:80-9 (2004). PubMed: 12970676