存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.021% PBS, 1.764% Sodium citrate, 1.815% Tris
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab989 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 65 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 59 kDa).|
功能Tyrosine protein phosphatase which functions as a dosage-dependent inducer of mitotic progression. Directly dephosphorylates CDK1 and stimulates its kinase activity. Also dephosphorylates CDK2 in complex with cyclin E, in vitro.
序列相似性Belongs to the MPI phosphatase family.
Contains 1 rhodanese domain.
结构域The phosphodegron motif mediates interaction with specific F-box proteins when phosphorylated. Putative phosphorylation sites at Ser-79 and Ser-82 appear to be essential for this interaction.
翻译后修饰Phosphorylated by CHEK1 on Ser-76, Ser-124, Ser-178, Ser-279, Ser-293 and Thr-507 during checkpoint mediated cell cycle arrest. Also phosphorylated by CHEK2 on Ser-124, Ser-279, and Ser-293 during checkpoint mediated cell cycle arrest. Phosphorylation on Ser-178 and Thr-507 creates binding sites for YWHAE/14-3-3 epsilon which inhibits CDC25A. Phosphorylation on Ser-76, Ser-124, Ser-178, Ser-279 and Ser-293 may also promote ubiquitin-dependent proteolysis of CDC25A by the SCF complex. Phosphorylation of CDC25A at Ser-76 by CHEK1 primes it for subsequent phosphorylation at Ser-79, Ser-82 and Ser-88 by NEK11. Phosphorylation by NEK11 is required for BTRC-mediated polyubiquitination and degradation. Phosphorylation by PIM1 leads to an increase in phosphatase activity. Phosphorylated by PLK3 following DNA damage, leading to promote its ubiquitination and degradation.
Ubiquitinated by the anaphase promoting complex/cyclosome (APC/C) ubiquitin ligase complex that contains FZR1/CDH1 during G1 phase leading to its degradation by the proteasome. Ubiquitinated by a SCF complex containing BTRC and FBXW11 during S phase leading to its degradation by the proteasome. Deubiquitination by USP17L2/DUB3 leads to its stabilization.
- Information by UniProt
- Cdc 25a antibody
- CDC25A antibody
- CDC25A2 antibody
ab989 (Rabbit polyclonal to exon 7 of human Cdc25a) and ab991 (Rabbit polyclonal to exon 9 of human Cdc25a) both at a dilution of 1:2000, staining 500µg HeLa whole cell extract by Immunoprecipitation / Western Blot (ECL)
ab989 被引用在 6 文献中.
- Su J et al. Ultrasound-mediated destruction of vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) targeted and paclitaxel loaded microbubbles for inhibition of human breast cancer cell MCF-7 proliferation. Mol Cell Probes 46:101415 (2019). PubMed: 31228519
- Martinez-Font E et al. Disruption of TCF/ß-Catenin Binding Impairs Wnt Signaling and Induces Apoptosis in Soft Tissue Sarcoma Cells. Mol Cancer Ther 16:1166-1176 (2017). PubMed: 28292937
- Zhang Z et al. Comprehensive analysis of differentially expressed genes associated with PLK1 in bladder cancer. BMC Cancer 17:861 (2017). PubMed: 29246203
- Liang J et al. PKM2 dephosphorylation by Cdc25A promotes the Warburg effect and tumorigenesis. Nat Commun 7:12431 (2016). WB ; Human . PubMed: 27485204
- Brunetto E et al. CDC25A protein stability represents a previously unrecognized target of HER2 signaling in human breast cancer: implication for a potential clinical relevance in trastuzumab treatment. Neoplasia 15:579-90 (2013). PubMed: 23730206
- Liu H et al. Phosphorylation of MLL by ATR is required for execution of mammalian S-phase checkpoint. Nature 467:343-6 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20818375