Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [IBL-6/23] to CD90 / Thy1
- Suitable for: IHC-P, Flow Cyt, IHC-Fr, IP, IHC-FoFr
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG1
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3105 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|Flow Cyt||Use a concentration of 1 - 10 µg/ml.
ab18407 - Rat monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|IHC-Fr||Use a concentration of 1 - 10 µg/ml. Fix with acetone.|
|IP||Use a concentration of 1 - 10 µg/ml.|
|IHC-FoFr||Use a concentration of 1 - 10 µg/ml.|
功能May play a role in cell-cell or cell-ligand interactions during synaptogenesis and other events in the brain.
序列相似性Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Information by UniProt
- CD7 antibody
- CD90 antibody
- CD90 antigen antibody
ab3105 used in Flow Cytometry.
ab3105 used at 5µg/ml to stain murine thymus cells. The secondary used was an Alexa Fluor 488 conjugated goat anti-rat IgG monoclonal, used at a 1/1000 dilution.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffiin-embedded sections) analysis of mouse spleen tissue labelling CD90 / Thy1 with ab3105 at 1/100. Antigen retrieval was heat-mediated with citrate buffer pH 6.0.
ab3105 被引用在 17 文献中.
- Ryan D et al. The pro- and anti-tumor roles of mesenchymal stem cells toward BRCA1-IRIS-overexpressing TNBC cells. Breast Cancer Res 21:53 (2019). PubMed: 31014367
- Zhu X et al. All-trans retinoic acid protects mesenchymal stem cells from immune thrombocytopenia by regulating the complement-IL-1ß loop. Haematologica N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30679324
- Chen YS et al. Ursodeoxycholic Acid Regulates Hepatic Energy Homeostasis and White Adipose Tissue Macrophages Polarization in Leptin-Deficiency Obese Mice. Cells 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30884843
- Gao Y et al. Role of TGF-ß/Smad Pathway in the Transcription of Pancreas-Specific Genes During Beta Cell Differentiation. Front Cell Dev Biol 7:351 (2019). PubMed: 31921861
- Chen X et al. RANKL signaling in bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells negatively regulates osteoblastic bone formation. Bone Res 6:34 (2018). PubMed: 30510839