存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze. Store undiluted.
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.87% Sodium chloride, 0.14% Monobasic dihydrogen sodium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明This purified format is guaranteed to be >90% pure as determined by SDS-PAGE analysis.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab119857 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Functional Studies||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab18450 - Rat monoclonal IgG2a, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|Blocking||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
功能Receptor involved in the costimulatory signal essential for T-lymphocyte proliferation and interleukin-2 production, by binding CD28 or CTLA-4. May play a critical role in the early events of T-cell activation and costimulation of naive T-cells, such as deciding between immunity and anergy that is made by T-cells within 24 hours after activation. Isoform 2 interferes with the formation of CD86 clusters, and thus acts as a negative regulator of T-cell activation.
组织特异性Expressed by activated B-lymphocytes and monocytes.
序列相似性Contains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
翻译后修饰Polyubiquitinated; which is promoted by MARCH8 and results in endocytosis and lysosomal degradation.
- Information by UniProt
- Activation B7-2 antigen 3 antibody
- Activation B7-2 antigen antibody
- B-lymphocyte activation antigen B7-2 2 antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Xu Q et al. Angiogenesis for tumor vascular normalization of Endostar on hepatoma 22 tumor-bearing mice is involved in the immune response. Oncol Lett 15:3437-3446 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29467868) »
- Duan C et al. Sulfasalazine alters microglia phenotype by competing endogenous RNA effect of miR-136-5p and long non-coding RNA HOTAIR in cuprizone-induced demyelination. Biochem Pharmacol 155:110-123 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29944870) »