Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [IBL-3/25] to CD8 alpha
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, IHC-Fr, IP
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG1
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3081 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use a concentration of 1 - 10 µg/ml.
ab18407 - Rat monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|IHC-Fr||Use a concentration of 1 - 10 µg/ml. acetone fixed.|
|IP||Use a concentration of 1 - 10 µg/ml.|
功能Identifies cytotoxic/suppressor T-cells that interact with MHC class I bearing targets. CD8 is thought to play a role in the process of T-cell mediated killing. CD8 alpha chains binds to class I MHC molecules alpha-3 domains.
疾病相关Defects in CD8A are a cause of familial CD8 deficiency (CD8 deficiency) [MIM:608957]. Familial CD8 deficiency is a novel autosomal recessive immunologic defect characterized by absence of CD8+ cells, leading to recurrent bacterial infections.
序列相似性Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
翻译后修饰All of the five most carboxyl-terminal cysteines form inter-chain disulfide bonds in dimers and higher multimers, while the four N-terminal cysteines do not.
细胞定位Secreted and Cell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- alpha polypeptide (p32) antibody
- CD_antigen=CD8a antibody
- CD8 antibody
ab3081 被引用在 4 文献中.
- Draghiciu O et al. Sunitinib depletes myeloid-derived suppressor cells and synergizes with a cancer vaccine to enhance antigen-specific immune responses and tumor eradication. Oncoimmunology 4:e989764 (2015). IHC ; Mouse . PubMed: 25949902
- Gao X et al. Role of donor and host cells in muscle-derived stem cell-mediated bone repair: differentiation vs. paracrine effects. FASEB J 28:3792-809 (2014). PubMed: 24843069
- Kersting S et al. The impact of JNK inhibitor D-JNKI-1 in a murine model of chronic colitis induced by dextran sulfate sodium. J Inflamm Res 6:71-81 (2013). IHC-FoFr ; Mouse . PubMed: 23667316
- Kotakadi VS et al. Ginkgo biloba extract EGb 761 has anti-inflammatory properties and ameliorates colitis in mice by driving effector T cell apoptosis. Carcinogenesis 29:1799-806 (2008). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 18567620