Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [Huly-m2] to CD7 (PE)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- Isotype: IgG2a
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1160 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Add 100ml of whole blood to a staining tube.
To this tube add 10ml of CD7 (PE)reagent.
Mix gently and incubate 20-30 minutes at 2-8°C.
Add 2ml of BIO LISANTE(ab1159) at room temperature.
Vortex tube gently (no more then 2 seconds)then incubate for 10 minutes at room temperature in the dark.
Wash cells two timeswith 3ml of PBS.
Resuspend cells in 0.5-1ml of PBS and analyse.
CD7 (PE) immunofluorescence analysis can be performed on a flow cytometerequipped with an excitation source of 488nm and fitted with logarithmic amplifiers.
10µl ofCD7 (PE) is sufficient for labelling of 1x106 cells.
Molecular F/P ratio: 1.0
功能Not yet known.
序列相似性Contains 1 Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Information by UniProt
- CD7 antibody
- CD7 antigen (p41) antibody
- CD7 antigen antibody
ab1160 被引用在 2 文献中.
- Porwit-MacDonald A et al. BIOMED-1 concerted action report: flow cytometric characterization of CD7+ cell subsets in normal bone marrow as a basis for the diagnosis and follow-up of T cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (T-ALL). Leukemia 14:816-25 (2000). PubMed: 10803512
- Thurlow PJ et al. A monoclonal antibody detecting a new human T cell antigen, HuLy-m2. Transplantation 38:143-7 (1984). PubMed: 6205484