Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [1.2B6] to CD62E
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human, Pig
- Isotype: IgG1
参阅全部 CD62E 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[1.2B6] to CD62E
特异性This antibody recognises the human CD62E and CD62P cell surface antigens binding to a common epitope on these members of the selectin family.
经测试应用适用于: Flow Cytmore details
种属反应性与反应: Human, Pig
Human E-Selectin (ELAM-1)
This antibody inhibits neutrophil adhesion to E-selectin and to P-selectin. E-selectin (ELAM-1) is expressed on the surface of activated endothelial cells.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein A purified
纯化说明Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant.
Primary antibody说明This antibody inhibits neutrophil adhesion to E-selectin and to P-selectin. E-selectin (ELAM-1) is expressed on the surface of activated endothelial cells.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6630 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
功能Cell-surface glycoprotein having a role in immunoadhesion. Mediates in the adhesion of blood neutrophils in cytokine-activated endothelium through interaction with PSGL1/SELPLG. May have a role in capillary morphogenesis.
序列相似性Belongs to the selectin/LECAM family.
Contains 1 C-type lectin domain.
Contains 1 EGF-like domain.
Contains 6 Sushi (CCP/SCR) domains.
- Information by UniProt
- CD26E antibody
- CD62 antigen-like family member E antibody
- CD62E antibody
ab6630 被引用在 11 文献中.
- Yuan X et al. Recipient treatment with acetylcholinesterase inhibitor donepezil attenuates primary graft failure in rats through inhibiting post-transplantational donor heart ischaemia/reperfusion injury. Eur J Cardiothorac Surg 53:400-408 (2018). PubMed: 28950359
- Zhang X et al. Long Noncoding RNA Malat1 Regulates Cerebrovascular Pathologies in Ischemic Stroke. J Neurosci 37:1797-1806 (2017). PubMed: 28093478
- Zhang XJ et al. shRNAs targeting high-mobility group box-1 inhibit E-selectin expression via homeobox A9 in human umbilical vein endothelial cells. Mol Med Rep 7:1251-6 (2013). PubMed: 23403989
- Allen CL et al. Augmented dried versus cryopreserved amniotic membrane as an ocular surface dressing. PLoS One 8:e78441 (2013). PubMed: 24205233
- Zhou H et al. NAD(P)H:quinone oxidoreductase 1-compromised human bone marrow endothelial cells exhibit decreased adhesion molecule expression and CD34+ hematopoietic cell adhesion. J Pharmacol Exp Ther 334:260-8 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20378716