Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [MEM-118] to CD55
- Suitable for: IHC-P, Flow Cyt, IP
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgM
参阅全部 CD55 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[MEM-118] to CD55
经测试应用适用于: IHC-P, Flow Cyt, IPmore details
预测可用于: Non human primates
Tissue/ cell preparation (Human). (T cell line HPB-ALL).
This product was changed from ascites to tissue culture supernatant on 24th Januray 2018. Please note that the dilutions may need to be adjusted accordingly. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our scientific support team.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明Purified from TCS. Purified by precipitation and chromatography. Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1422 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
|Flow Cyt||Use 1µg for 106 cells.
ab91545 - Mouse monoclonal IgM, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
功能This protein recognizes C4b and C3b fragments that condense with cell-surface hydroxyl or amino groups when nascent C4b and C3b are locally generated during C4 and c3 activation. Interaction of daf with cell-associated C4b and C3b polypeptides interferes with their ability to catalyze the conversion of C2 and factor B to enzymatically active C2a and Bb and thereby prevents the formation of C4b2a and C3bBb, the amplification convertases of the complement cascade.
组织特异性Expressed on the plasma membranes of all cell types that are in intimate contact with plasma complement proteins. It is also found on the surfaces of epithelial cells lining extracellular compartments, and variants of the molecule are present in body fluids and in extracellular matrix.
序列相似性Belongs to the receptors of complement activation (RCA) family.
Contains 4 Sushi (CCP/SCR) domains.
结构域The first Sushi domain (SCR1) is not necessary for function. SCR2 and SCR4 provide the proper conformation for the active site on SCR3.
翻译后修饰The Ser/Thr-rich domain is heavily O-glycosylated.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 55 antibody
- CD55 antibody
- CD55 antigen antibody
Human peripheral blood lymphocytes stained with ab1422 (red line). Human whole blood was processed using a modified protocol based on Chow et al, 2005 (PMID: 16080188). In brief, human whole blood was fixed in 4% formaldehyde (methanol-free) for 10 min at 22°C. Red blood cells were then lyzed by the addition of Triton X-100 (final concentration - 0.1%) for 15 min at 37°C. For experimentation, cells were treated with 50% methanol (-20°C) for 15 min at 4°C. Cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab1422, 1μg/1x106 cells) for 30 min at 4°C. The secondary antibody used was DyLight® 488 goat anti-mouse IgM (mu chain) (ab97007) at 1/500 dilution for 30 min at 4°C. Isotype control antibody (black line) was mouse IgM [ICIGM] (ab91545, 1μg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Unlabelled sample (blue line) was also used as a control. Acquisition of >30,000 total events were collected using a 20mW Argon ion laser (488nm) and 525/30 bandpass filter. Gating strategy - peripheral blood lymphocytes.
ab1422 被引用在 4 文献中.
- Cheng L et al. Complement regulatory proteins in kidneys of patients with anti-neutrophil cytoplasmic antibody (ANCA)-associated vasculitis. Clin Exp Immunol 191:116-124 (2018). PubMed: 28940198
- Kapka-Skrzypczak L et al. Effect of IL-6 and IL-8 on the expression of the complement activation inhibitors MAC-inhibitory protein and decay-accelerating factor in ovarian cancer A2780 cells. Oncol Lett 12:1507-1512 (2016). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 27446461
- Lee MS et al. Exploitation of the complement system by oncogenic Kaposi's sarcoma-associated herpesvirus for cell survival and persistent infection. PLoS Pathog 10:e1004412 (2014). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 25254972
- Cinek T & Horejsi V The nature of large noncovalent complexes containing glycosyl-phosphatidylinositol-anchored membrane glycoproteins and protein tyrosine kinases. J Immunol 149:2262-70 (1992). PubMed: 1382093