Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [CRIS1] to CD5 (FITC)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Isotype: IgG2a
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1156 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
2. In combination with CD19 (ab ), this antibody may be usedfor the diagnosis of B-chronic lymphoblastic leukaemia.
CD5 (FITC) immunofluorescence analysis can be performed on a flow cytometerequipped with an excitation source of 488nm and fitted with logarithmic amplifiers.
10µl ofCD5 (FITC) is sufficient for labelling of 1x106 cells.
Molecular F/P ratio: between 3.0 and 6.0
功能May act as a receptor in regulating T-cell proliferation. CD5 interacts with CD72/LYB-2.
序列相似性Contains 3 SRCR domains.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 5 antibody
- CD5 antibody
- CD5 antigen (p56 62) antibody
ab1156 被引用在 1 文献中.
- Bernard A & Boumsell L The clusters of differentiation (CD) defined by the First International Workshop on Human Leucocyte Differentiation Antigens. Hum Immunol 11:1-10 (1984). PubMed: 6434495