Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [UCH-L1] to CD45RO
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG2a
参阅全部 CD45RO 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[UCH-L1] to CD45RO
经测试应用适用于: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Cultured T cells from an IL-2-dependent T-cell line (CA1) prepared from human peripheral blood activated with influenza virus.
- IHC-P: Human tonsil tissue. WB: Human tonsil and thymus tissue lysate. Flow Cytometry: HeLa cells.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.2% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab23 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 180 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 131 kDa).|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
功能Protein tyrosine-protein phosphatase required for T-cell activation through the antigen receptor. Acts as a positive regulator of T-cell coactivation upon binding to DPP4. The first PTPase domain has enzymatic activity, while the second one seems to affect the substrate specificity of the first one. Upon T-cell activation, recruits and dephosphorylates SKAP1 and FYN. Dephosphorylates LYN, and thereby modulates LYN activity.
疾病相关Defects in PTPRC are a cause of severe combined immunodeficiency autosomal recessive T-cell-negative/B-cell-positive/NK-cell-positive (T(-)B(+)NK(+) SCID) [MIM:608971]. A form of severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID), a genetically and clinically heterogeneous group of rare congenital disorders characterized by impairment of both humoral and cell-mediated immunity, leukopenia, and low or absent antibody levels. Patients present in infancy recurrent, persistent infections by opportunistic organisms. The common characteristic of all types of SCID is absence of T-cell-mediated cellular immunity due to a defect in T-cell development.
Genetic variations in PTPRC are involved in multiple sclerosis susceptibility (MS) [MIM:126200]. MS is a neurodegenerative disorder characterized by the gradual accumulation of focal plaques of demyelination particularly in the periventricular areas of the brain. Peripheral nerves are not affected. Onset usually in third or fourth decade with intermittent progression over an extended period. The cause is still uncertain.
序列相似性Belongs to the protein-tyrosine phosphatase family. Receptor class 1/6 subfamily.
Contains 2 fibronectin type-III domains.
Contains 2 tyrosine-protein phosphatase domains.
结构域The first PTPase domain interacts with SKAP1.
翻译后修饰Heavily N- and O-glycosylated.
细胞定位Membrane. Membrane raft. Colocalized with DPP4 in membrane rafts.
- Information by UniProt
- B220 antibody
- CD45 antibody
- cd45 antigen antibody
ab23 (1 µg/ml) staining CD45RO in human tonsil.
Sections were stained using an automated system (DAKO Autostainer Plus ), at room temperature: sections were rehydrated and antigen retrieved with the Dako 3 in 1 AR buffers citrate pH 6.1. Slides were peroxidase blocked in 3% H2O2 in methanol for 10 minutes. They were then blocked with Dako Protein block for 10 minutes (containing casein 0.25% in PBS) then incubated with primary antibody for 20 minutes and detected with Dako envision flex amplification kit for 30 minutes. Colorimetric detection was completed with Diaminobenzidine for 5 minutes. Slides were counterstained with hematoxylin and coverslipped under DePeX. Please note that for manual staining we recommend to optimize the primary antibody concentration and incubation time (overnight incubation), and amplification may be required.
All lanes : Anti-CD45RO antibody [UCH-L1] (ab23) at 5 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Human tonsil normal tissue lysate - total protein (ab29615)
Lane 2 : Human thymus tissue lysate - total protein (ab30146)
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed (ab97040) at 1/5000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 131 kDa
Observed band size: 180 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Additional bands at: 120 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time: 8 minutes
CD45RO contains a number of potential glycosylation sites (SwissProt) which may explain its migration at a higher molecular weight than predicted.
ab23 被引用在 10 文献中.
- Luo Y et al. UCH-L1 promotes invasion of breast cancer cells through activating Akt signaling pathway. J Cell Biochem 119:691-700 (2018). PubMed: 28636190
- Yang X et al. Misdiagnosis of primary pleural DLBCL as tuberculosis: A case report and literature review. Mol Clin Oncol 8:729-732 (2018). PubMed: 29732155
- Wu X et al. Folic acid reverses uric acid crystal-induced surface OAT1 internalization by inhibiting RhoA activity in uric acid nephropathy. Mol Med Rep 13:2385-92 (2016). PubMed: 26846716
- Zhang P et al. ILT4 drives B7-H3 expression via PI3K/AKT/mTOR signalling and ILT4/B7-H3 co-expression correlates with poor prognosis in non-small cell lung cancer. FEBS Lett 589:2248-56 (2015). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 26149216
- Pukaß K & Richter-Landsberg C Inhibition of UCH-L1 in oligodendroglial cells results in microtubule stabilization and prevents a-synuclein aggregate formation by activating the autophagic pathway: implications for multiple system atrophy. Front Cell Neurosci 9:163 (2015). PubMed: 25999815
- Sato S et al. Impact of the tumor microenvironment in predicting postoperative hepatic recurrence of pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors. Oncol Rep 32:2753-9 (2014). PubMed: 25310565
- Tarhini AA et al. Immune monitoring of the circulation and the tumor microenvironment in patients with regionally advanced melanoma receiving neoadjuvant ipilimumab. PLoS One 9:e87705 (2014). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 24498358
- Zlobec I et al. Next-generation tissue microarray (ngTMA) increases the quality of biomarker studies: an example using CD3, CD8, and CD45RO in the tumor microenvironment of six different solid tumor types. J Transl Med 11:104 (2013). IHC ; Human . PubMed: 23627766
- Smith SH et al. Functional subsets of human helper-inducer cells defined by a new monoclonal antibody, UCHL1. Immunology 58:63-70 (1986). PubMed: 2423439
- Norton AJ et al. Monoclonal antibody (UCHL1) that recognises normal and neoplastic T cells in routinely fixed tissues. J Clin Pathol 39:399-405 (1986). IHC-Fr, IHC-P . PubMed: 2422219