Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [FS02] to CD38 (FITC)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Isotype: IgG1
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1173 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
CD38 (FITC) immunofluorescence analysis can be performed on a flow cytometerequipped with an excitation source of 488nm and fitted with logarithmic amplifiers.
10µl ofCD38 (FITC) is sufficient for labelling of 1x106 cells.
功能Synthesizes cyclic ADP-ribose, a second messenger for glucose-induced insulin secretion. Also has cADPr hydrolase activity. Also moonlights as a receptor in cells of the immune system.
组织特异性Expressed at high levels in pancreas, liver, kidney, brain, testis, ovary, placenta, malignant lymphoma and neuroblastoma.
序列相似性Belongs to the ADP-ribosyl cyclase family.
发展阶段Preferentially expressed at both early and late stages of the B and T-cell maturation. It is also detected on erythroid and myeloid progenitors in bone marrow, where the level of surface expression was shown to decrease during differentiation of blast-forming unit E to colony-forming unit E.
- Information by UniProt
形式There are 2 isoforms produced by alternative splicing.
- Acute lymphoblastic leukemia cells antigen CD38 antibody
- ADP ribosyl cyclase 1 antibody
- ADP ribosyl cyclase antibody
ab1173 被引用在 4 文献中.
- Xiao S & Zhu H Leucine-Rich Alpha-2-Glycoprotein1 Gene Interferes with Regulation of Apoptosis in Leukemia KASUMI-1 Cells. Med Sci Monit 24:8348-8356 (2018). PubMed: 30455412
- Nejedla M et al. Profilin connects actin assembly with microtubule dynamics. Mol Biol Cell 27:2381-93 (2016). PubMed: 27307590
- Lin HT et al. Characterization of pancreatic stem cells derived from adult human pancreas ducts by fluorescence activated cell sorting. World J Gastroenterol 12:4529-35 (2006). PubMed: 16874866
- Zupo S et al. CD38 signaling by agonistic monoclonal antibody prevents apoptosis of human germinal center B cells. Eur J Immunol 24:1218-22 (1994). PubMed: 8181532