Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [E11] to CD35 - BSA and Azide free
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human, Baboon, Cynomolgus monkey, Rhesus monkey
- Isotype: IgG
产品名称Anti-CD35抗体[E11] - BSA and Azide free
参阅全部 CD35 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[E11] to CD35 - BSA and Azide free
特异性Does not block complement receptor 1 (CR1) activity. No cross reaction with CR2.
经测试应用适用于: IHC-Pmore details
种属反应性与反应: Human, Baboon, Cynomolgus monkey, Rhesus monkey
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to CD35. human acute monocytic leukaemia cells.
Database link: P17927
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab25 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
功能Mediates cellular binding of particles and immune complexes that have activated complement.
组织特异性Present on erythrocytes, leukocytes, glomerular podocytes, and splenic follicular dendritic cells.
序列相似性Belongs to the receptors of complement activation (RCA) family.
Contains 30 Sushi (CCP/SCR) domains.
- Information by UniProt
- C3 binding protein antibody
- C3b/C4b receptor antibody
- C3BR antibody
ab25 (1µg/ml) staining CD35 in human spleen.
Sections were stained using an automated system (DAKO Autostainer Plus ), at room temperature: sections were rehydrated and antigen retrieved with the Dako 3 in 1 AR buffers citrate pH6.1. Slides were peroxidase blocked in 3% H2O2 in methanol for 10 mins. They were then blocked with Dako Protein block for 10 minutes (containing casein 0.25% in PBS) then incubated with primary antibody for 20 min and detected with Dako envision flex amplification kit for 30 minutes. Colorimetric detection was completed with Diaminobenzidine for 5 minutes. Slides were counterstained with Haematoxylin and coverslipped under DePeX. Please note that for manual staining we recommend to optimize the primary antibody concentration and incubation time (overnight incubation), and amplification may be required.
ab25 被引用在 6 文献中.
- Yuan K et al. Complement C3 overexpression activates JAK2/STAT3 pathway and correlates with gastric cancer progression. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 39:9 (2020). PubMed: 31928530
- Fonseca MI et al. Analysis of the Putative Role of CR1 in Alzheimer's Disease: Genetic Association, Expression and Function. PLoS One 11:e0149792 (2016). PubMed: 26914463
- Fetica B et al. High prevalence of viral hepatitis in a series of splenic marginal zone lymphomas from Romania. Blood Cancer J 6:e498 (2016). PubMed: 27834940
- Park HJ et al. Using mutagenesis and structural biology to map the binding site for the Plasmodium falciparum merozoite protein PfRh4 on the human immune adherence receptor. J Biol Chem 289:450-63 (2014). ELISA . PubMed: 24214979
- LaPan P et al. Optimization of total protein and activity assays for the detection of MMP-12 in induced human sputum. BMC Pulm Med 10:40 (2010). ELISA ; Human . PubMed: 20678199
- Hogg N et al. Identification of an anti-monocyte monoclonal antibody that is specific for membrane complement receptor type one (CR1). Eur J Immunol 14:236-43 (1984). PubMed: 6368248