Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Mouse monoclonal [WM59] to CD31
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
参阅全部 CD31 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[WM59] to CD31
经测试应用适用于: Flow Cyt, ICC/IFmore details
Tissue, cells or virus. This information is considered to be commercially sensitive.
- ICC/IF: HUVEC cells. Flow Cyt: HUVEC cells.
This antibody clone is manufactured by Abcam. If you require a custom buffer formulation or conjugation for your experiments, please contact email@example.com.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.05% BSA, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab218 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use a concentration of 1.062 µg/ml.|
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 10.62 µg/ml.|
功能Induces susceptibility to atherosclerosis (By similarity). Cell adhesion molecule which is required for leukocyte transendothelial migration (TEM) under most inflammatory conditions. Tyr-690 plays a critical role in TEM and is required for efficient trafficking of PECAM1 to and from the lateral border recycling compartment (LBRC) and is also essential for the LBRC membrane to be targeted around migrating leukocytes. Prevents phagocyte ingestion of closely apposed viable cells by transmitting 'detachment' signals, and changes function on apoptosis, promoting tethering of dying cells to phagocytes (the encounter of a viable cell with a phagocyte via the homophilic interaction of PECAM1 on both cell surfaces leads to the viable cell's active repulsion from the phagocyte. During apoptosis, the inside-out signaling of PECAM1 is somehow disabled so that the apoptotic cell does not actively reject the phagocyte anymore. The lack of this repulsion signal together with the interaction of the eat-me signals and their respective receptors causes the attachment of the apoptotic cell to the phagocyte, thus triggering the process of engulfment). Isoform Delta15 is unable to protect against apoptosis. Modulates BDKRB2 activation. Regulates bradykinin- and hyperosmotic shock-induced ERK1/2 activation in human umbilical cord vein cells (HUVEC).
组织特异性Expressed on platelets and leukocytes and is primarily concentrated at the borders between endothelial cells. Isoform Long predominates in all tissues examined. Isoform Delta12 is detected only in trachea. Isoform Delta14-15 is only detected in lung. Isoform Delta14 is detected in all tissues examined with the strongest expression in heart. Isoform Delta15 is expressed in brain, testis, ovary, cell surface of platelets, human umbilical vein endothelial cells (HUVECs), Jurkat T-cell leukemia, human erythroleukemia (HEL) and U937 histiocytic lymphoma cell lines (at protein level).
序列相似性Contains 6 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
结构域The Ig-like C2-type domains 2 and 3 contribute to formation of the complex with BDKRB2 and in regulation of its activity.
翻译后修饰Phosphorylated on Ser and Tyr residues after cellular activation. In endothelial cells Fyn mediates mechanical-force (stretch or pull) induced tyrosine phosphorylation.
细胞定位Membrane. Cell junction. Localizes to the lateral border recycling compartment (LBRC) and recycles from the LBRC to the junction in resting endothelial cells and Cell junction. Localizes to the lateral border recycling compartment (LBRC) and recycles from the LBRC to the junction in resting endothelial cells.
- Information by UniProt
- Adhesion molecule antibody
- CD31 antibody
- CD31 antigen antibody
Immunofluorescent analysis of 4% Paraformaldehyde-fixed, 0.1% Triton X-100 permeabilized HUVEC cells labelling CD31 with ab218 at 1/100 dilution (10.62µg/ml), followed by ab150113 Goat Anti-mouse IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 488) antibody at 1/1000 (2µg/ml) dilution (Green). Confocal image showing cytoplasmic and membranous staining in HUVEC cell line. ab179513 Anti-beta Tubulin rabbit monoclonal antibody was used to counterstain tubulin at 1/500 dilution, followed by ab150080 Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 594) at a 1/500 dilution (Red). The nuclear counterstain was DAPI (Blue).
Negative control cell: HEK-293 (PMID: 27097314).
Negative control 1: ab218 at a 1/100 dilution (10.62µg/ml) followed by ab150080 at a 1/500 dilution (4µg/ml).
Flow cytometric analysis of HEK 293 (human embryonic kidney epithelial cell) (Left panel) / HUVEC (human umbilical vein endothelial cell) (Right panel) cells labelling CD31 with ab218 at 1/1000 dilution (1.062µg/ml) (Red) compared with a mouse monoclonal IgG (Black) isotype control and an unlabelled control (cells without incubation with primary antibody and secondary antibody) (Blue). A Goat anti mouse IgG (Alexa Fluor® 488, ab150113) at 1/2000 dilution was used as the secondary antibody.
Negative control: HEK 293 (PMID: 27097314).
Gated on viable cells.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab218 被引用在 6 文献中.
- Lundqvist A et al. The Arachidonate 15-Lipoxygenase Enzyme Product 15-HETE Is Present in Heart Tissue from Patients with Ischemic Heart Disease and Enhances Clot Formation. PLoS One 11:e0161629 (2016). PubMed: 27552229
- Bushway ME et al. Morphological and phenotypic analyses of the human placenta using whole mount immunofluorescence. Biol Reprod 90:110 (2014). PubMed: 24648400
- Wicki A et al. Targeting tumor-associated endothelial cells: anti-VEGFR2 immunoliposomes mediate tumor vessel disruption and inhibit tumor growth. Clin Cancer Res 18:454-64 (2012). PubMed: 22065082
- Oeztuerk-Winder F et al. Regulation of human lung alveolar multipotent cells by a novel p38a MAPK/miR-17-92 axis. EMBO J 31:3431-41 (2012). PubMed: 22828869
- Nagano M et al. Identification of functional endothelial progenitor cells suitable for the treatment of ischemic tissue using human umbilical cord blood. Blood 110:151-60 (2007). PubMed: 17379743
- MacFadyen JR et al. Endosialin (TEM1, CD248) is a marker of stromal fibroblasts and is not selectively expressed on tumour endothelium. FEBS Lett 579:2569-75 (2005). PubMed: 15862292