Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [CB19] to CD19 (PE)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- Isotype: IgG1
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1168 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Characterization of leukemias and lymphomas in human lysed whole peripheral blood or mononuclear cells separated by density gradient. CD19 (PE) immunofluorescence analysis can be performed on a flow cytometerequipped with an excitation source of 488nm and fitted with logarithmic amplifiers. 10µl of CD19 (PE) is sufficient for labelling of 1x106 cells.
ab91357 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
功能Assembles with the antigen receptor of B lymphocytes in order to decrease the threshold for antigen receptor-dependent stimulation.
疾病相关Defects in CD19 are the cause of immunodeficiency common variable type 3 (CVID3) [MIM:613493]; also called antibody deficiency due to CD19 defect. CVID3 is a primary immunodeficiency characterized by antibody deficiency, hypogammaglobulinemia, recurrent bacterial infections and an inability to mount an antibody response to antigen. The defect results from a failure of B-cell differentiation and impaired secretion of immunoglobulins; the numbers of circulating B cells is usually in the normal range, but can be low.
序列相似性Contains 2 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
翻译后修饰Phosphorylated on serine and threonine upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR. Phosphorylated on tyrosine following B-cell activation.
- Information by UniProt
- Antibody deficiency due to defect in CD19 antibody
- Antibody deficiency due to defect in CD19, included antibody
- AW495831 antibody
ab1168 used in Flow Cytometry.
Whole PBMC cells from Rhesus monkey were fixed with paraformaldehyde. The lymphocyte population was gated based on forward and side scatter properties. The cells within the gate were then analysis on 2 color dot plots with the CD19 (clone CB19) plotted on one axis and other lineage makers plotted on the other axis. CD3 and NKG2a positive population were negative for CD19 staining.All CD20 positive cells also stained positive for CD19. Addition analysis was carried out to verify that the monocyte and granulocyte populations were negative for staining with this CD19 antibody as is expected.
ab1168 used undiluted.
ab1168 被引用在 4 文献中.
- Kushnir A et al. Ryanodine Receptor Calcium Leak in Circulating B-Lymphocytes as a Biomarker in Heart Failure. Circulation 138:1144-1154 (2018). PubMed: 29593014
- Pyöriä L et al. Extinct type of human parvovirus B19 persists in tonsillar B cells. Nat Commun 8:14930 (2017). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 28374737
- Bradbury LE et al. The CD19/CD21 signal transducing complex of human B lymphocytes includes the target of antiproliferative antibody-1 and Leu-13 molecules. J Immunol 149:2841-50 (1992). PubMed: 1383329
- Carter RH & Fearon DT CD19: lowering the threshold for antigen receptor stimulation of B lymphocytes. Science 256:105-7 (1992). PubMed: 1373518