Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [MEM-48] to CD18
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, Flow Cyt, IHC-Fr, IP, WB, Functional Studies
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
参阅全部 CD18 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[MEM-48] to CD18
特异性Human CD18 antigen. This antibody recognizes all three leucocyte integrins.
经测试应用适用于: ICC/IF, IHC-P, Flow Cyt, IHC-Fr, IP, WB, Functional Studiesmore details
Tissue/ cell preparation (Human). (Leucocytes of a patient suffering from a LGL-type leukaemia).
This product was changed from ascites to tissue culture supernatant on 24th January 2018. Please note that the dilutions may need to be adjusted accordingly. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our scientific support team.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein A purified
纯化说明Purified from TCS. Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab657 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 24991932|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use 0.1-1µg for 106 cells.
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|IHC-Fr||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 2 µg/ml. Use under non reducing condition.
BSA is recommended for blocking.
|Functional Studies||Use at an assay dependent concentration. The antibody induces high-affinity conformation of LFA-1 complex.|
功能Integrin alpha-L/beta-2 is a receptor for ICAM1, ICAM2, ICAM3 and ICAM4. Integrins alpha-M/beta-2 and alpha-X/beta-2 are receptors for the iC3b fragment of the third complement component and for fibrinogen. Integrin alpha-X/beta-2 recognizes the sequence G-P-R in fibrinogen alpha-chain. Integrin alpha-M/beta-2 recognizes P1 and P2 peptides of fibrinogen gamma chain. Integrin alpha-M/beta-2 is also a receptor for factor X. Integrin alpha-D/beta-2 is a receptor for ICAM3 and VCAM1.
疾病相关Defects in ITGB2 are the cause of leukocyte adhesion deficiency type 1 (LAD1) [MIM:116920]. LAD1 patients have recurrent bacterial infections and their leukocytes are deficient in a wide range of adhesion-dependent functions.
序列相似性Belongs to the integrin beta chain family.
Contains 1 VWFA domain.
翻译后修饰Both Ser-745 and Ser-756 become phosphorylated when T-cells are exposed to phorbol esters. Phosphorylation on Thr-758 (but not on Ser-756) allows interaction with 14-3-3 proteins.
- Information by UniProt
- 95 subunit beta antibody
- Beta 2 (antigen CD18 (p95) antibody
- CD 18 antibody
Human peripheral blood lymphocytes stained with ab657 (red line). Human whole blood was processed using a modified protocol based on Chow et al, 2005 (PMID: 16080188). In brief, human whole blood was fixed in 4% formaldehyde (methanol-free) for 10 min at 22ºC. Red blood cells were then lyzed by the addition of Triton X-100 (final concentration - 0.1%) for 15 min at 37ºC. For experimentation, cells were treated with 50% methanol (-20°C) for 15 min at 4ºC. Cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab657, 1μg/1x106 cells) for 30 min at 4ºC. The secondary antibody used was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H&L) (ab150113) at 1/2000 dilution for 30 min at 4ºC. Isotype control antibody (black line) was mouse IgG1 [ICIGG1] (ab91353, 1μg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Unlabelled sample (blue line) was also used as a control. Acquisition of >30,000 total events were collected using a 20mW Argon ion laser (488nm) and 525/30 bandpass filter. Gating strategy - peripheral blood lymphocytes.
ab657 被引用在 8 文献中.
- Nice JB et al. Aggregatibacter actinomycetemcomitans Leukotoxin Is Delivered to Host Cells in an LFA-1-Indepdendent Manner When Associated with Outer Membrane Vesicles. Toxins (Basel) 10:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30322160
- Laufer JM et al. CCR7 Is Recruited to the Immunological Synapse, Acts as Co-stimulatory Molecule and Drives LFA-1 Clustering for Efficient T Cell Adhesion Through ZAP70. Front Immunol 9:3115 (2018). PubMed: 30692994
- Asadi A et al. Characterization of Antibodies to Products of Proinsulin Processing Using Immunofluorescence Staining of Pancreas in Multiple Species. J Histochem Cytochem 63:646-62 (2015). PubMed: 26216140
- Xiang Y et al. Analysis on the relevance of asthma susceptibility with the alteration of integrin ß 4 expression. PLoS One 9:e95533 (2014). WB ; Human . PubMed: 24740264
- Giese S & Marsh M Tetherin can restrict cell-free and cell-cell transmission of HIV from primary macrophages to T cells. PLoS Pathog 10:e1004189 (2014). ICC/IF . PubMed: 24991932
- Evani SJ et al. Monocytes mediate metastatic breast tumor cell adhesion to endothelium under flow. FASEB J 27:3017-29 (2013). Human . PubMed: 23616566
- Drbal K et al. Human leukocytes contain a large pool of free forms of CD18. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 275:295-9 (2000). PubMed: 10964661
- Bazil V et al. Monoclonal antibodies against human leucocyte antigens. IV. Antibodies against subunits of the LFA-1 (CD11a/CD18) leucocyte-adhesion glycoprotein. Folia Biol (Praha) 36:41-50 (1990). PubMed: 1971601