参阅全部 CD13 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[WM15] to CD13，prediluted (Phycoerythrin)
偶联物Phycoerythrin. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
经测试应用适用于: Flow Cytmore details
预测可用于: Non human primates
Human AML cells
The purified antibody is conjugated with R-Phycoerythrin (PE) under optimum conditions.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- Anti-CD13 antibody [WM15] (Biotin) (ab130430)
- Anti-CD13 antibody [WM15], prediluted (PerCP) (ab140233)
- Anti-CD13 antibody [WM15] (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab157316)
- Anti-CD13 antibody [WM15] - BSA and Azide free (ab212426)
- Anti-CD13 antibody [WM15] (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab239271)
- Anti-CD13 antibody [WM15] (PE-DyLight™ 594) (ab239330)
- Anti-CD13 antibody [WM15] (FITC) (ab52461)
- Anti-CD13 antibody [WM15] (ab7417)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab69775 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 20µl for 106 cells.
or 100 µl of whole blood.
ab91357 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
功能Broad specificity aminopeptidase. Plays a role in the final digestion of peptides generated from hydrolysis of proteins by gastric and pancreatic proteases. May play a critical role in the pathogenesis of cholesterol gallstone disease. May be involved in the metabolism of regulatory peptides of diverse cell types including small intestinal and tubular epithelial cells, macrophages, granulocytes and synaptic membranes from the CNS. Found to cleave antigen peptides bound to major histocompatibility complex class II molecules of presenting cells and to degrade neurotransmitters at synaptic junctions. Is also implicated as a regulator of IL-8 bioavailability in the endometrium, and therefore may contribute to the regulation of angiogenesis. Is used as a marker for acute myeloid leukemia and plays a role in tumor invasion. In case of human coronavirus 229E (HCoV-229E) infection, serves as receptor for HCoV-229E spike glycoprotein. Mediates as well human cytomegalovirus (HCMV) infection.
组织特异性Expressed in epithelial cells of the kidney, intestine, and respiratory tract; granulocytes, monocytes, fibroblasts, endothelial cells, cerebral pericytes at the blood-brain barrier, synaptic membranes of cells in the CNS. Also expressed in endometrial stromal cells, but not in the endometrial glandular cells. Found in the vasculature of tissues that undergo angiogenesis and in malignant gliomas and lymph node metastases from multiple tumor types but not in blood vessels of normal tissues. A soluble form has been found in plasma. It is found to be elevated in plasma and effusions of cancer patients.
序列相似性Belongs to the peptidase M1 family.
结构域Amino acids 260-353 are essential to mediate susceptibility to infection with HCoV-229E (in porcine/human chimeric studies) and more specifically amino acids 288-295 (mutagenesis studies).
N- and O-glycosylated.
May undergo proteolysis and give rise to a soluble form.
细胞定位Cell membrane. Cytoplasm > cytosol. A soluble form has also been detected.
- Information by UniProt
- Alanyl (membrane) aminopeptidase antibody
- Alanyl aminopeptidase antibody
- Aminopeptidase M antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Kessler T et al. Aminopeptidase N (CD13): Expression, Prognostic Impact, and Use as Therapeutic Target for Tissue Factor Induced Tumor Vascular Infarction in Soft Tissue Sarcoma. Transl Oncol 11:1271-1282 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 30125801) »
- Schmidt LH et al. Potential therapeutic impact of CD13 expression in non-small cell lung cancer. PLoS One 12:e0177146 (2017). Flow Cyt ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 28604784) »