Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [OX42] to CD11b + CD11c
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Rat
- Isotype: IgG2a
产品名称Anti-CD11b + CD11c抗体[OX42]
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[OX42] to CD11b + CD11c
经测试应用适用于: IHC-Fr, ICC/IFmore details
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to CD11b. Resident peritoneal macrophages from (PVG.RT1[c] x PVG.RT1[u]) and (PVG.RT1[c] x PVG.RT1[a]) F1-hybrid rat.
- ICC/IF: NR8383 cells, rat macrophages. IHC-Fr: Rat spleen and brain tissue.
IHC protocol advice:
This antibody is not suitable for IHC on paraffin-embedded samples.
For best results in IHC on frozen tissue, the following may help detection:
1) Paraformaldehyde perfusion fixed samples have worked well for many customers.
2) For non-perfused tissue, either snap freeze or emerse in periodate-lysine-paraformaldehyde (PLP) fixative for 24 hours at 4°C. Reduce the concentration of paraformaldehyde to 0.25-0.5% since this increases the staining intensity for immune cell surface markers (PMID: 7868861).
3) PFA-fixed samples will require cryoprotection by sucrose infiltration.
4) For snap frozen tissue, fix sections in cold acetone for 10 min. Allow to dry for 10 min at room temperature. Wash with water for 10 min.
5) Do not heat the samples or sections.
6) During the staining procedure, do not allow the sections to dry out.
Our Technical team (firstname.lastname@example.org) will be happy to provide further information and advice.
This antibody clone is manufactured by Abcam. If you require a custom buffer formulation or conjugation for your experiments, please contact email@example.com.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Some batches contain 6.97% L-Arginine as a stabilizing agent. For lot-specific buffer information, please contact our Scientific Support team.
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein G purified
Primary antibody说明The principal use of this antibody is in the study of functional heterogeneity of macrophages; it may be used to follow macrophage differentiation and to investigate the function of the CD11b + CD11c equivalent antigen.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1211 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 5 - 10 µg/ml.|
细胞定位CD11b: Membrane. CD11c: Membrane.
ab1211 staining CD11b + CD11c (shown in red) in rat spleen tissue sections by IHC (PFA perfusion fixed frozen sections). Tissue samples were fixed with formaldehyde and blocked with BSA for 10 minutes at 21°C. The sample was incubated with primary antibody (1/2000 in TBS/BSA/azide) at 21°C for 16 hours. A Biotin-conjugated Goat anti mouse polyclonal (1/300) was used as the secondary antibody.
NR8383 cells (rat macrophage cell line) stained for CD11b + CD11c (shown in green) using ab1211 in ICC/IF. The cells were fixed with 100% methanol for 10 minutes and then incubated in 1% BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3 M glycine in 0.1% Tween-PBS for 1 hour at room temperature to permeabilize the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab1211 at 5µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody was ab150117 Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 488) preadsorbed used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1 hour at room temperature. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (shown in red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1 hour at room temperature. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (shown in blue) at a concentration of 1.43 µM for 1 hour at room temperature.
ab1211 staining CD11b + CD11c (shown in green) in rat spleen tissue by IHC (Frozen sections). Tissue was fixed in formaldehyde, blocked with 10% serum for 30 minutes at 24°C, then incubated with ab1211 at a 1/100 dilution. The secondary used was an Alexa-Fluor 488 conjugated goat anti-mouse polyclonal, used at a 1/1000 dilution.
ab1211 被引用在 96 文献中.
- Ding H et al. BDNF promotes activation of astrocytes and microglia contributing to neuroinflammation and mechanical allodynia in cyclophosphamide-induced cystitis. J Neuroinflammation 17:19 (2020). PubMed: 31931832
- Wang Y et al. Electroacupuncture Treatment Suppresses Transcription Factor IRF8 in Spinal Cord of Rats with Spared Nerve Injury. Pain Res Manag 2020:1854363 (2020). PubMed: 32351637
- Hu L et al. Microglia-Derived NLRP3 Activation Mediates the Pressor Effect of Prorenin in the Rostral Ventrolateral Medulla of Stress-Induced Hypertensive Rats. Neurosci Bull 36:475-492 (2020). PubMed: 32242284
- Rosas-Jarquín CJ et al. Chronic consumption of cassava juice induces cellular stress in rat substantia nigra. Iran J Basic Med Sci 23:93-101 (2020). PubMed: 32405352
- Chen R et al. Expression profiling of spinal cord dorsal horn in a rat model of complex regional pain syndrome type-I uncovers potential mechanisms mediating pain and neuroinflammation responses. J Neuroinflammation 17:162 (2020). PubMed: 32446302