Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [OX42] to CD11b + CD11c
- Suitable for: ELISA, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Rat
- Isotype: IgG2a
产品名称Anti-CD11b + CD11c抗体[OX42]
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[OX42] to CD11b + CD11c
经测试应用适用于: ELISA, ICC/IFmore details
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to CD11b. Resident peritoneal macrophages from (PVG.RT1[c] x PVG.RT1[u]) and (PVG.RT1[c] x PVG.RT1[a]) F1-hybrid rat.
- ICC/IF: NR8383 cells, rat macrophages. IHC-Fr: Rat spleen and brain tissue.
IHC protocol advice:
This antibody is not suitable for IHC on paraffin-embedded samples.
For best results in IHC on frozen tissue, the following may help detection:
1) Paraformaldehyde perfusion fixed samples have worked well for many customers.
2) For non-perfused tissue, either snap freeze or emerse in periodate-lysine-paraformaldehyde (PLP) fixative for 24 hours at 4°C. Reduce the concentration of paraformaldehyde to 0.25-0.5% since this increases the staining intensity for immune cell surface markers (PMID: 7868861).
3) PFA-fixed samples will require cryoprotection by sucrose infiltration.
4) For snap frozen tissue, fix sections in cold acetone for 10 min. Allow to dry for 10 min at room temperature. Wash with water for 10 min.
5) Do not heat the samples or sections.
6) During the staining procedure, do not allow the sections to dry out.
Our Technical team (email@example.com) will be happy to provide further information and advice.
This antibody clone is manufactured by Abcam. If you require a custom buffer formulation or conjugation for your experiments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Some batches contain 6.97% L-Arginine as a stabilizing agent. For lot-specific buffer information, please contact our Scientific Support team.
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein G purified
Primary antibody说明The principal use of this antibody is in the study of functional heterogeneity of macrophages; it may be used to follow macrophage differentiation and to investigate the function of the CD11b + CD11c equivalent antigen.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1211 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||1/100 - 1/3200.|
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 5 - 10 µg/ml.|
细胞定位CD11b: Membrane. CD11c: Membrane.
ab1211 staining CD11b + CD11c (shown in red) in rat spleen tissue sections by IHC (PFA perfusion fixed frozen sections). Tissue samples were fixed with formaldehyde and blocked with BSA for 10 minutes at 21°C. The sample was incubated with primary antibody (1/2000 in TBS/BSA/azide) at 21°C for 16 hours. A Biotin-conjugated Goat anti mouse polyclonal (1/300) was used as the secondary antibody.
NR8383 cells (rat macrophage cell line) stained for CD11b + CD11c (shown in green) using ab1211 in ICC/IF. The cells were fixed with 100% methanol for 10 minutes and then incubated in 1% BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3 M glycine in 0.1% Tween-PBS for 1 hour at room temperature to permeabilize the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab1211 at 5µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody was ab150117 Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 488) preadsorbed used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1 hour at room temperature. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (shown in red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1 hour at room temperature. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (shown in blue) at a concentration of 1.43 µM for 1 hour at room temperature.
ab1211 被引用在 90 文献中.
- Ding H et al. BDNF promotes activation of astrocytes and microglia contributing to neuroinflammation and mechanical allodynia in cyclophosphamide-induced cystitis. J Neuroinflammation 17:19 (2020). PubMed: 31931832
- Wang Y et al. Electroacupuncture Treatment Suppresses Transcription Factor IRF8 in Spinal Cord of Rats with Spared Nerve Injury. Pain Res Manag 2020:1854363 (2020). PubMed: 32351637
- Hu L et al. Microglia-Derived NLRP3 Activation Mediates the Pressor Effect of Prorenin in the Rostral Ventrolateral Medulla of Stress-Induced Hypertensive Rats. Neurosci Bull 36:475-492 (2020). PubMed: 32242284
- Honjoh K et al. Relationship of Inflammatory Cytokines From M1-Type Microglia/Macrophages at the Injured Site and Lumbar Enlargement With Neuropathic Pain After Spinal Cord Injury in the CCL21 Knockout (plt) Mouse. Front Cell Neurosci 13:525 (2019). PubMed: 31824269
- Cabrera-Reyes EA et al. Transcriptomic analysis reveals new hippocampal gene networks induced by prolactin. Sci Rep 9:13765 (2019). PubMed: 31551509