Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to CCR5
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human, Macaque monkey
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 CCR5 一抗
特异性This antibody binds to CCR 5 receptors on human peripheral blood leukocytes as determined by immunocytochemistry.
经测试应用适用于: IHC-Pmore details
种属反应性与反应: Human, Macaque monkey
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1673 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/300. with biotinylated secondary and streptavidin-HRP.|
功能Receptor for a number of inflammatory CC-chemokines including MIP-1-alpha, MIP-1-beta and RANTES and subsequently transduces a signal by increasing the intracellular calcium ion level. May play a role in the control of granulocytic lineage proliferation or differentiation. Acts as a coreceptor (CD4 being the primary receptor) for HIV-1 R5 isolates.
组织特异性Highly expressed in spleen, thymus, in the myeloid cell line THP-1, in the promyeloblastic cell line KG-1A and on CD4+ and CD8+ T-cells. Medium levels in peripheral blood leukocytes and in small intestine. Low levels in ovary and lung.
疾病相关Genetic variation in CCR5 is associated with suseptibility to diabetes mellitus insulin-dependent type 22 (IDDM22) [MIM:612522]. A multifactorial disorder of glucose homeostasis that is characterized by susceptibility to ketoacidosis in the absence of insulin therapy. Clinical fetaures are polydipsia, polyphagia and polyuria which result from hyperglycemia-induced osmotic diuresis and secondary thirst. These derangements result in long-term complications that affect the eyes, kidneys, nerves, and blood vessels.
序列相似性Belongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
翻译后修饰Sulfated on at least 2 of the N-terminal tyrosines. Sulfation contributes to the efficiency of HIV-1 entry and is required for efficient binding of the chemokines, CCL3 and CCL4.
O-glycosylated, but not N-glycosylated. Ser-6 appears to be the major site. Also sialylated glycans present which contribute to chemokine binding. Thr-16 and Ser-17 may also be glycosylated and, if so, with small moieties such as a T-antigen.
Palmitoylation in the C-terminal is important for cell surface expression, and to a lesser extent, for HIV entry.
Phosphorylation on serine residues in the C-terminal is stimulated by binding CC chemokines especially by APO-RANTES.
- Information by UniProt
- AM4 7 antibody
- C C chemokine receptor type 5 antibody
- C C CKR 5 antibody
ab1673 被引用在 7 文献中.
- Zhang M et al. Low level expression of the Mitochondrial Antiviral Signaling protein (MAVS) associated with long-term nonprogression in SIV-infected rhesus macaques. Virol J 15:159 (2018). PubMed: 30326919
- Subramanian S et al. TREM-1 associated macrophage polarization plays a significant role in inducing insulin resistance in obese population. J Transl Med 15:85 (2017). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 28454543
- El-Hage N et al. HIV-1 coinfection and morphine coexposure severely dysregulate hepatitis C virus-induced hepatic proinflammatory cytokine release and free radical production: increased pathogenesis coincides with uncoordinated host defenses. J Virol 85:11601-14 (2011). IF . PubMed: 21900165
- Zimmermann T et al. Low expression of chemokine receptor CCR5 in human colorectal cancer correlates with lymphatic dissemination and reduced CD8+ T-cell infiltration. Int J Colorectal Dis 25:417-24 (2010). WB, IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 20054600
- Tan MC et al. Disruption of CCR5-dependent homing of regulatory T cells inhibits tumor growth in a murine model of pancreatic cancer. J Immunol 182:1746-55 (2009). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 19155524
- Moutsopoulos NM et al. Tonsil epithelial factors may influence oropharyngeal human immunodeficiency virus transmission. Am J Pathol 171:571-9 (2007). PubMed: 17620369
- Thirkill TL et al. Macaque trophoblast migration toward RANTES is inhibited by cigarette smoke-conditioned medium. Toxicol Sci 91:557-67 (2006). PubMed: 16514183