Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to CCR5
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr, WB, IHC-P, ICC
- Reacts with: Human, Macaque monkey
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 CCR5 一抗
特异性This antibody binds to CCR 5 receptors on human peripheral blood leukocytes as determined by immunocytochemistry.
经测试应用适用于: IHC-Fr, WB, IHC-P, ICCmore details
种属反应性与反应: Human, Macaque monkey
- Human peripheral blood cells or paraffin sections of spleen.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1673 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||1/300. with biotinylated secondary and streptavidin-HRP.|
功能Receptor for a number of inflammatory CC-chemokines including MIP-1-alpha, MIP-1-beta and RANTES and subsequently transduces a signal by increasing the intracellular calcium ion level. May play a role in the control of granulocytic lineage proliferation or differentiation. Acts as a coreceptor (CD4 being the primary receptor) for HIV-1 R5 isolates.
组织特异性Highly expressed in spleen, thymus, in the myeloid cell line THP-1, in the promyeloblastic cell line KG-1A and on CD4+ and CD8+ T-cells. Medium levels in peripheral blood leukocytes and in small intestine. Low levels in ovary and lung.
疾病相关Genetic variation in CCR5 is associated with suseptibility to diabetes mellitus insulin-dependent type 22 (IDDM22) [MIM:612522]. A multifactorial disorder of glucose homeostasis that is characterized by susceptibility to ketoacidosis in the absence of insulin therapy. Clinical fetaures are polydipsia, polyphagia and polyuria which result from hyperglycemia-induced osmotic diuresis and secondary thirst. These derangements result in long-term complications that affect the eyes, kidneys, nerves, and blood vessels.
序列相似性Belongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
翻译后修饰Sulfated on at least 2 of the N-terminal tyrosines. Sulfation contributes to the efficiency of HIV-1 entry and is required for efficient binding of the chemokines, CCL3 and CCL4.
O-glycosylated, but not N-glycosylated. Ser-6 appears to be the major site. Also sialylated glycans present which contribute to chemokine binding. Thr-16 and Ser-17 may also be glycosylated and, if so, with small moieties such as a T-antigen.
Palmitoylation in the C-terminal is important for cell surface expression, and to a lesser extent, for HIV entry.
Phosphorylation on serine residues in the C-terminal is stimulated by binding CC chemokines especially by APO-RANTES.
- Information by UniProt
- AM4 7 antibody
- C C chemokine receptor type 5 antibody
- C C CKR 5 antibody
ab1673 被引用在 7 文献中.
- Zhang M et al. Low level expression of the Mitochondrial Antiviral Signaling protein (MAVS) associated with long-term nonprogression in SIV-infected rhesus macaques. Virol J 15:159 (2018). PubMed: 30326919
- Subramanian S et al. TREM-1 associated macrophage polarization plays a significant role in inducing insulin resistance in obese population. J Transl Med 15:85 (2017). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 28454543
- El-Hage N et al. HIV-1 coinfection and morphine coexposure severely dysregulate hepatitis C virus-induced hepatic proinflammatory cytokine release and free radical production: increased pathogenesis coincides with uncoordinated host defenses. J Virol 85:11601-14 (2011). IF . PubMed: 21900165
- Zimmermann T et al. Low expression of chemokine receptor CCR5 in human colorectal cancer correlates with lymphatic dissemination and reduced CD8+ T-cell infiltration. Int J Colorectal Dis 25:417-24 (2010). WB, IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 20054600
- Tan MC et al. Disruption of CCR5-dependent homing of regulatory T cells inhibits tumor growth in a murine model of pancreatic cancer. J Immunol 182:1746-55 (2009). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 19155524
- Moutsopoulos NM et al. Tonsil epithelial factors may influence oropharyngeal human immunodeficiency virus transmission. Am J Pathol 171:571-9 (2007). PubMed: 17620369
- Thirkill TL et al. Macaque trophoblast migration toward RANTES is inhibited by cigarette smoke-conditioned medium. Toxicol Sci 91:557-67 (2006). PubMed: 16514183