Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to CCR4
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human, Cynomolgus monkey
- Isotype: IgG
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1669 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 55 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa).|
功能High affinity receptor for the C-C type chemokines CCL17/TARC and CCL22/MDC. The activity of this receptor is mediated by G(i) proteins which activate a phosphatidylinositol-calcium second messenger system. Can function as a chemoattractant homing receptor on circulating memory lymphocytes and as a coreceptor for some primary HIV-2 isolates. In the CNS, could mediate hippocampal-neuron survival.
组织特异性Predominantly expressed in the thymus, in peripheral blood leukocytes, including T-cells, mostly CD4+ cells, and basophils, and in platelets; at lower levels, in the spleen and in monocytes. Detected also in macrophages, IL-2-activated natural killer cells and skin-homing memory T-cells, mostly the ones expressing the cutaneous lymphocyte antigen (CLA). Expressed in brain microvascular and coronary artery endothelial cells.
序列相似性Belongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
翻译后修饰In natural killer cells, CCL22 binding induces phosphorylation on yet undefined Ser/Thr residues, most probably by beta-adrenergic receptor kinases 1 and 2.
- Information by UniProt
- C C chemokine receptor type 4 antibody
- C C CKR 4 antibody
- C-C chemokine receptor type 4 antibody
Anti-CCR4 antibody (ab1669) at 1 µg/ml + Human thymus tissue lysate - total protein (ab30146) at 10 µg
Rabbit polyclonal to Goat IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 42 kDa
Observed band size: 55 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Additional bands at: 100 kDa, 37 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time: 12 minutes
CCR4 contains a number of potential glycosylation sites (SwissProt) which may explain its migration at a higher molecular weight than predicted.
ab1669 被引用在 12 文献中.
- Yuan FY et al. Tanshinone IIA improves diabetes mellitus via the NF-?B-induced AMPK signal pathway. Exp Ther Med 16:4225-4231 (2018). PubMed: 30344697
- Wang Y et al. HIC1 deletion promotes breast cancer progression by activating tumor cell/fibroblast crosstalk. J Clin Invest 128:5235-5250 (2018). PubMed: 30204129
- Berlato C et al. A CCR4 antagonist reverses the tumor-promoting microenvironment of renal cancer. J Clin Invest 127:801-813 (2017). PubMed: 28134623
- Maolake A et al. Tumor-associated macrophages promote prostate cancer migration through activation of the CCL22-CCR4 axis. Oncotarget 8:9739-9751 (2017). Human . PubMed: 28039457
- Ou B et al. CCR4 promotes metastasis via ERK/NF-?B/MMP13 pathway and acts downstream of TNF-a in colorectal cancer. Oncotarget 7:47637-47649 (2016). IHC . PubMed: 27356745