Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to CCR4
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 CCR4 一抗
特异性Peptide sequence is < 50 % identical to other human chemokine receptors in this region. The antibody recognizes mouse CCR4 and has no cross-reactivity to human CCR4.
- Mouse spleen cells
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
功能High affinity receptor for the C-C type chemokines CCL17/TARC and CCL22/MDC. The activity of this receptor is mediated by G(i) proteins which activate a phosphatidylinositol-calcium second messenger system. Can function as a chemoattractant homing receptor on circulating memory lymphocytes and as a coreceptor for some primary HIV-2 isolates. In the CNS, could mediate hippocampal-neuron survival.
组织特异性Predominantly expressed in the thymus, in peripheral blood leukocytes, including T-cells, mostly CD4+ cells, and basophils, and in platelets; at lower levels, in the spleen and in monocytes. Detected also in macrophages, IL-2-activated natural killer cells and skin-homing memory T-cells, mostly the ones expressing the cutaneous lymphocyte antigen (CLA). Expressed in brain microvascular and coronary artery endothelial cells.
序列相似性Belongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
翻译后修饰In natural killer cells, CCL22 binding induces phosphorylation on yet undefined Ser/Thr residues, most probably by beta-adrenergic receptor kinases 1 and 2.
- Information by UniProt
- C C chemokine receptor type 4 antibody
- C C CKR 4 antibody
- C-C chemokine receptor type 4 antibody
ab1664 被引用在 14 文献中.
- Gülden E et al. Microbiota control immune regulation in humanized mice. JCI Insight 2:N/A (2017). Mouse . PubMed: 29093268
- Richter JR et al. Macrophage-derived chemokine (CCL22) is a novel mediator of lung inflammation following hemorrhage and resuscitation. Shock 42:525-31 (2014). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 25136780
- Poppensieker K et al. CC chemokine receptor 4 is required for experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis by regulating GM-CSF and IL-23 production in dendritic cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:3897-902 (2012). Flow Cyt ; Mouse . PubMed: 22355103
- Stutte S et al. Requirement of CCL17 for CCR7- and CXCR4-dependent migration of cutaneous dendritic cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 107:8736-41 (2010). Flow Cyt ; Mouse . PubMed: 20421491
- Mailloux AW & Young MR NK-dependent increases in CCL22 secretion selectively recruits regulatory T cells to the tumor microenvironment. J Immunol 182:2753-65 (2009). Flow Cyt ; Mouse . PubMed: 19234170