Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Cathepsin D
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 Cathepsin D 一抗
描述兔多克隆抗体to Cathepsin D
特异性This antibody reacts with the zymogen as well as the activated form of cathepsin D. It stains fibroblasts and macrophages strongly but stains weakly with the myoepithelial cells of breast. It also stains sweat ducts and glands in the skin, islets cells and granules of pancreatic acini.
经测试应用适用于: IHC-Pmore details
Cathepsin D isolated from human liver
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituent: 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab826 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/75 - 1/100. ABC method.|
功能Acid protease active in intracellular protein breakdown. Involved in the pathogenesis of several diseases such as breast cancer and possibly Alzheimer disease.
组织特异性Expressed in the aorta extrcellular space (at protein level).
疾病相关Ceroid lipofuscinosis, neuronal, 10
序列相似性Belongs to the peptidase A1 family.
Contains 1 peptidase A1 domain.
翻译后修饰N- and O-glycosylated.
细胞定位Lysosome. Melanosome. Secreted, extracellular space. Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV. In aortic samples, detected as an extracellular protein loosely bound to the matrix (PubMed:20551380).
- Information by UniProt
- CatD antibody
- CATD_HUMAN antibody
- Cathepsin D antibody
ab826 被引用在 4 文献中.
- Minchew CL & Didenko VV Dual Detection of Nucleolytic and Proteolytic Markers of Lysosomal Cell Death: DNase II-Type Breaks and Cathepsin D. Methods Mol Biol 1554:229-236 (2017). PubMed: 28185196
- Takakura K et al. Cordyceps militaris improves the survival of Dahl salt-sensitive hypertensive rats possibly via influences of mitochondria and autophagy functions. Heliyon 3:e00462 (2017). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 29264419
- Chu Y et al. Alterations in lysosomal and proteasomal markers in Parkinson's disease: relationship to alpha-synuclein inclusions. Neurobiol Dis 35:385-98 (2009). IHC-FoFr ; Rat . PubMed: 19505575
- Merseburger AS et al. Cathepsin D expression in renal cell cancer-clinical implications. Eur Urol 48:519-26 (2005). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 16115525