Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Cannabinoid Receptor II
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
产品名称Anti-Cannabinoid Receptor II抗体
参阅全部 Cannabinoid Receptor II 一抗
描述兔多克隆抗体to Cannabinoid Receptor II
We have had mixed results for use of this antibody in mouse. Thus, we are removing mouse as a guaranteed application and welcome any feedback from customers who have used this antibody in mouse.
经测试应用适用于: WB, IHC-Pmore details
种属反应性与反应: Rat, Human
Fusion protein corresponding to Rat Cannabinoid Receptor II aa 1-32 (N terminal).
Database link: Q9QZN9
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.1% BSA, 49% PBS
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Primary antibody说明Cannabinoids exert their well known physiological effects through two G protein coupled receptors, cannabinoid receptor 1 (CB1) and CB2. Both cannabinoid receptors have been shown to inhibit adenylyl cyclase as well as stimulate the mitogen-activated protein kinase, MAPK. CB1 receptors also modulate ion channels through direct G-protein interactions. Delta 9-tetrahydrocannibinol and related ligands likely exert their psychoactive effects by inhibiting presynaptic N- and P / Q type calcium channels. CB2 is thought to function primarily in the immune system although it has been suggested to be present in the central nervous system, including the retina.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3561 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/50 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/10 - 1/100.|
功能Heterotrimeric G protein-coupled receptor for endocannabinoid 2-arachidonoylglycerol mediating inhibition of adenylate cyclase. May function in inflammatory response, nociceptive transmission and bone homeostasis.
组织特异性Preferentially expressed in cells of the immune system with higher expression in B cells and NK cells (at protein level). Expressed in skin in suprabasal layers and hair follicles (at protein level). Highly expressed in tonsil and to a lower extent in spleen, peripheral blood mononuclear cells, and thymus. PubMed:14657172 could not detect expression in normal brain. Expressed in brain by perivascular microglial cells and dorsal root glanglion sensory neurons (at protein level).
序列相似性Belongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
翻译后修饰Constitutively phosphorylated on Ser-352; phosphorylation increases cell internalization and desensitizes the receptor.
细胞定位Cell membrane. Cell projection > dendrite. Perikaryon. Localizes to apical dendrite of pyramidal neurons.
- Information by UniProt
- Cannabinoid receptor 2 antibody
- Cannabinoid receptor 2 macrophage antibody
- CB 2 antibody
ab3561 labelling Cannabinoid Receptor II in the cytoplasm of Human tonsil tissue (right) compared with a negative control (left) by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections). To expose target proteins, antigen retrieval method was performed using 10mM sodium citrate (pH 6.0) microwaved for 8-15 min. Tissues were blocked in 3% H2O2-methanol for 15 min at room temperature. Tissue sections were incubated with the primary antibody (1:20 in 3% BSA-PBS) overnight at 4°C. A anti-rabbit HRP was used as the secondary antibody followed by colorimetric detection using a DAB kit. Tissues were counterstained with hematoxylin and dehydrated with ethanol and xylene to prep for mounting.
ab3561 labelling Cannabinoid Receptor II in the cytoplasm of Human skin tissue (right) compared with a negative control (left) by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections). To expose target proteins, antigen retrieval method was performed using 10mM sodium citrate (pH 6.0) microwaved for 8-15 min. Tissues were blocked in 3% H2O2-methanol for 15 min at room temperature. Tssiue sections were incubated with the primary antibody (1:20 in 3% BSA-PBS) overnight at 4°C. A anti-rabbit HRP was used as the secondary antibody followed by colorimetric detection using a DAB kit. Tissues were counterstained with hematoxylin and dehydrated with ethanol and xylene to prep for mounting.
All lanes : Anti-Cannabinoid Receptor II antibody (ab3561) at 1/200 dilution
Lane 1 : HT29 cell lysate
Lane 2 : C6 cell lysate
Lane 3 : Rat colon cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 40 kDa
Observed band size: 40 kDa
ab3561 被引用在 48 文献中.
- Remiszewski P et al. Chronic Cannabidiol Administration Fails to Diminish Blood Pressure in Rats with Primary and Secondary Hypertension Despite Its Effects on Cardiac and Plasma Endocannabinoid System, Oxidative Stress and Lipid Metabolism. Int J Mol Sci 21:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32075117
- Gupta B et al. Anti-apoptotic and Immunomodulatory Effect of CB2 Agonist, JWH133, in a Neonatal Rat Model of Hypoxic-Ischemic Encephalopathy. Front Pediatr 8:65 (2020). PubMed: 32175293
- Huang W et al. NOX2 is involved in CB2-mediated protection against lung ischemia-reperfusion injury in mice. Int J Clin Exp Pathol 13:277-285 (2020). PubMed: 32211110
- Jing N et al. Exogenous activation of cannabinoid-2 receptor modulates TLR4/MMP9 expression in a spinal cord ischemia reperfusion rat model. J Neuroinflammation 17:101 (2020). PubMed: 32248810
- Hammels I et al. Novel CB1-ligands maintain homeostasis of the endocannabinoid system in ?3- and ?6-long-chain-PUFA deficiency. J Lipid Res 60:1396-1409 (2019). PubMed: 31167809