Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Calretinin
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 Calretinin 一抗
经测试应用适用于: IHC-Pmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Rat, Human
预测可用于: Chicken, Cat, Dog, Xenopus laevis
Full length protein corresponding to Calretinin.
常规说明Contains a proprietary preservative that is not sodium azide or thimerosal.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, Carrier protein
Van Gogh Yellow Diluent
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab702 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
For an ABC system, dilute 1/50-1/100 and incubate for 30-60 minutes at RT.
功能Calretinin is a calcium-binding protein which is abundant in auditory neurons.
序列相似性Belongs to the calbindin family.
Contains 6 EF-hand domains.
- Information by UniProt
- 29 kDa calbindin antibody
- CAB 29 antibody
- CAB29 antibody
ab702 被引用在 41 文献中.
- Akgül G et al. The Role of AMPARs in the Maturation and Integration of Caudal Ganglionic Eminence-Derived Interneurons into Developing Hippocampal Microcircuits. Sci Rep 9:5435 (2019). PubMed: 30931998
- Sawant OB et al. The circadian clock gene Bmal1 is required to control the timing of retinal neurogenesis and lamination of Müller glia in the mouse retina. FASEB J N/A:fj201801832RR (2019). PubMed: 31002540
- Szymkowicz DB et al. Exposure to arsenic during embryogenesis impairs olfactory sensory neuron differentiation and function into adulthood. Toxicology 420:73-84 (2019). PubMed: 30978373
- Qin J et al. Early Forebrain Neurons and Scaffold Fibers in Human Embryos. Cereb Cortex N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31298263
- Eymann J et al. Variations in the proliferative activity of the peripheral retina correlate with postnatal ocular growth in squamate reptiles. J Comp Neurol 527:2356-2370 (2019). PubMed: 30860599