Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Calretinin
- Suitable for: IHC-P, IHC-Fr
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human, Zebrafish
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 Calretinin 一抗
经测试应用适用于: IHC-P, IHC-Frmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Rat, Human, Zebrafish
预测可用于: Chicken, Cat, Dog, Xenopus laevis
Full length protein corresponding to Calretinin.
- IHC-P: Mesothelioma. IHC-Fr: Mouse brain, zebrafish retinal tissue and sea cucumber radial nerve cord tissue.
常规说明Contains a proprietary preservative that is not sodium azide or thimerosal.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, Carrier protein
Van Gogh Yellow Diluent
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab702 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
For an ABC system, dilute 1/50-1/100 and incubate for 30-60 minutes at RT.
|IHC-Fr||1/100. PubMed: 20504962
Immunohistochemical studies have recently shown calretinin to be useful in distinguishing mesotheliomas from lung adenocarcinomas. However, it is recommended that a panel of antibodies be used in tandem with calretinin. Other antibodies recommended are CK 5/6, E-cadherin, ESA or BerEP4, CEA, EMA, B72.3, Vimentin and CD15. Calretinin does not mark all mesotheliomas (50-70%).
功能Calretinin is a calcium-binding protein which is abundant in auditory neurons.
序列相似性Belongs to the calbindin family.
Contains 6 EF-hand domains.
- Information by UniProt
- 29 kDa calbindin antibody
- CAB 29 antibody
- CAB29 antibody
Paraffin embedded mesothelioma (human) stained for Calretinin with ab702 (1/100 dilution) in immunohistochemical analysis.
ab702 staining Calretinin in mouse brain tissue sections in immunohistochemistry (IHC-Fr - frozen sections). Tissue was fixed with paraformaldehyde and blocked with 3% serum for 30 minutes at 27°C. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/250) for 20 hours at 4°C. A Cy3®-conjugated donkey anti-rabbit IgG polyclonal (1/250) was used as the secondary antibody.
ab702 staining Calretinin (green) in zebrafish retinal cells by immunohistochemistry (frozen sections). Embryos were first protected by sequential incubation in 15% then 30% sucrose in phosphate-buffered saline supplemented with 0.5% Triton X-100 (PBST) for 12-16 hours at 4°C, then embedded in OCT, stored at –80°C, and sectioned at 16-20 µm using a cryostat. Embryos subjected to whole-mount in situ hybridisation were cleared in serial incubations of glycerol (25, 50, 75 and 95%), the eyes dissected and placed in a drop of glycerol then cover-slipped. Original article: http://dev.biologists.org/content/137/13/2107.long
Immunohistochemical analysis of sea cucumber radial nerve cord tissue, staining Calretinin with ab702 at 1/100 dilution.
ab702 被引用在 41 文献中.
- Akgül G et al. The Role of AMPARs in the Maturation and Integration of Caudal Ganglionic Eminence-Derived Interneurons into Developing Hippocampal Microcircuits. Sci Rep 9:5435 (2019). PubMed: 30931998
- Sawant OB et al. The circadian clock gene Bmal1 is required to control the timing of retinal neurogenesis and lamination of Müller glia in the mouse retina. FASEB J N/A:fj201801832RR (2019). PubMed: 31002540
- Szymkowicz DB et al. Exposure to arsenic during embryogenesis impairs olfactory sensory neuron differentiation and function into adulthood. Toxicology 420:73-84 (2019). PubMed: 30978373
- Qin J et al. Early Forebrain Neurons and Scaffold Fibers in Human Embryos. Cereb Cortex N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31298263
- Eymann J et al. Variations in the proliferative activity of the peripheral retina correlate with postnatal ocular growth in squamate reptiles. J Comp Neurol 527:2356-2370 (2019). PubMed: 30860599