Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Calcium Pump PMCA2 ATPase
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human, Non human primates
- Isotype: IgG
产品名称Anti-Calcium Pump PMCA2 ATPase抗体
描述兔多克隆抗体to Calcium Pump PMCA2 ATPase
特异性Detects PMCA 2a and 2b ATPase.
Tested Applications & Species
Application Species IHC-PHuman
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3529 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Tested applications are guaranteed to work and covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Predicted to work for this combination of applications and species but not guaranteed.
Does not work for this combination of applications and species.
Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Use at an assay dependent concentration.
功能This magnesium-dependent enzyme catalyzes the hydrolysis of ATP coupled with the transport of calcium out of the cell.
组织特异性Mainly expressed in brain cortex. Found in low levels in skeletal muscle, heart muscle, stomach, liver, kidney and lung. Isoforms containing segment B are found in brain cortex and at low levels in other tissues. Isoforms containing segments X and W are found at low levels in all tissues. Isoforms containing segment A and segment Z are found at low levels in skeletal muscle and heart muscle.
序列相似性Belongs to the cation transport ATPase (P-type) (TC 3.A.3) family. Type IIB subfamily.
- Information by UniProt
- AT2B2_HUMAN antibody
- atp2b2 antibody
- ATPase plasma membrane Ca2+ transporting 2 antibody
ab3529 staining Calcium Pump PMCA2 ATPase in Mouse purkinje cells in cerebellum tissue sections by Immunohistochemistry (IHC-P - paraformaldehyde-fixed, paraffin-embedded sections). Tissue was fixed with paraformaldehyde and permeabilized with 0.5% Triton X-100. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/500 in PBS + 3% NGS + 0.5% Triton X-100) for 16 hours at 4°C. An Alexa Fluor® 488-conjugated Goat anti-rabbit IgG monoclonal (1/500) was used as the secondary antibody.
Immunohistochemistry was performed on normal biopsies of deparaffinized Human brain tissue. To expose target proteins heat induced antigen retrieval was performed using 10mM sodium citrate (pH6.0) buffer microwaved for 8-15 minutes. Following antigen retrieval tissues were blocked in 3% BSA-PBS for 30 minutes at room temperature. Tissues were then probed at a dilution of 1:200 with a rabbit polyclonal antibody recognizing PMCA2 ATPase ab3529 or without primary antibody (negative control) overnight at 4°C in a humidified chamber. Tissues were washed extensively with PBST and endogenous peroxidase activity was quenched with a peroxidase suppressor. Detection was performed using a biotin-conjugated secondary antibody and SA-HRP followed by colorimetric detection using DAB. Tissues were counterstained with hematoxylin and prepped for mounting.
Immunohistochemistry was performed on cancer biopsies of deparaffinized Human cervical carcinoma tissue. To expose target proteins heat induced antigen retrieval was performed using 10mM sodium citrate (pH6.0) buffer microwaved for 8-15 minutes. Following antigen retrieval tissues were blocked in 3% BSA-PBS for 30 minutes at room temperature. Tissues were then probed at a dilution of 1:20 with a rabbit polyclonal antibody recognizing PMCA2 ATPase ab3529 or without primary antibody (negative control) overnight at 4°C in a humidified chamber. Tissues were washed extensively with PBST and endogenous peroxidase activity was quenched with a peroxidase suppressor. Detection was performed using a biotin-conjugated secondary antibody and SA-HRP followed by colorimetric detection using DAB. Tissues were counterstained with hematoxylin and prepped for mounting.
ab3529 被引用在 9 文献中.
- Robertson SYT et al. Multiple Calcium Export Exchangers and Pumps Are a Prominent Feature of Enamel Organ Cells. Front Physiol 8:336 (2017). WB . PubMed: 28588505
- Schmidt N et al. Neuroplastin and Basigin Are Essential Auxiliary Subunits of Plasma Membrane Ca2+-ATPases and Key Regulators of Ca2+ Clearance. Neuron 96:827-838.e9 (2017). PubMed: 29056295
- Sun F et al. 1,25-Dihydroxyvitamin D3 modulates calcium transport in goat mammary epithelial cells in a dose- and energy-dependent manner. J Anim Sci Biotechnol 7:41 (2016). WB ; Goat . PubMed: 27471592
- Murphy S et al. Label-free mass spectrometric analysis reveals complex changes in the brain proteome from the mdx-4cv mouse model of Duchenne muscular dystrophy. Clin Proteomics 12:27 (2015). PubMed: 26604869
- Laporta J et al. Peripheral serotonin regulates maternal calcium trafficking in mammary epithelial cells during lactation in mice. PLoS One 9:e110190 (2014). PubMed: 25299122
- Sherkhane P & Kapfhammer JP The Plasma Membrane Ca(2+)-ATPase2 (PMCA2) Is Involved in the Regulation of Purkinje Cell Dendritic Growth in Cerebellar Organotypic Slice Cultures. Neural Plast 2013:321685 (2013). IHC (PFA fixed) ; Mouse . PubMed: 24288624
- Chen Q et al. The development, distribution and density of the plasma membrane calcium ATPase 2 calcium pump in rat cochlear hair cells. Eur J Neurosci 36:2302-10 (2012). IHC ; Rat . PubMed: 22672315
- Kurnellas MP et al. Reduced expression of plasma membrane calcium ATPase 2 and collapsin response mediator protein 1 promotes death of spinal cord neurons. Cell Death Differ : (2010). WB, ICC/IF ; Rat . PubMed: 20489728
- Jensen TP et al. Presynaptic plasma membrane Ca2+ ATPase isoform 2a regulates excitatory synaptic transmission in rat hippocampal CA3. J Physiol 579:85-99 (2007). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 17170045