Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Calcineurin inhibitor
- Suitable for: ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
Primary antibody说明Calcineurin is a widely distributed Ser/Thr, calcium and calmodulin-dependent protein phosphatase. It mediates the immunosuppressive actions of drugs such as FK506 and cyclosporin, and has also been implicated in a number of calcium-sensitive pathways in the nervous system. Calcineurin has been found to be associated with other proteins, such as calmodulin, FKBP12, the ryanodine receptor, inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate, and a recently identified protein, calcineurin inhibitor (CAIN). CAIN has been shown to bind calcineurin through its C-terminal tail. Recent studies have shown CAIN to bind to both amphiphysin 1 and calcineurin simultaneously and therefore acts as a physiological inhibitor of calcineurin. The binding of CAIN to amphiphysin 1 does not affect the interaction of amphiphysin 1 with other endocytic proteins. CAIN, like calcineurin, is highly expressed in neurons and other tissues.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3349 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
功能May be required for replication-independent chromatin assembly. May serve as a negative regulator of T-cell receptor (TCR) signaling via inhibition of calcineurin. Inhibition of activated calcineurin is dependent on both PKC and calcium signals.
组织特异性Widely expressed in different tissues.
序列相似性Contains 6 TPR repeats.
翻译后修饰Activated through PKC-mediated hyperphosphorylation.
- Information by UniProt
- A330070M20Rik antibody
- Cabin 1 antibody
- CABIN_HUMAN antibody
ICC/IF image of ab3349 stained PC12 cells. The cells were 4% formaldehyde fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab3349, 1µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
ab3349 被引用在 5 文献中.
- Zhang L et al. Downregulation of miRNA-15a and miRNA-16 promote tumor proliferation in multiple myeloma by increasing CABIN1 expression. Oncol Lett 15:1287-1296 (2018). PubMed: 29399181
- Ray-Gallet D et al. Functional activity of the H3.3 histone chaperone complex HIRA requires trimerization of the HIRA subunit. Nat Commun 9:3103 (2018). PubMed: 30082790
- Ying CY et al. MEF2B mutations lead to deregulated expression of the oncogene BCL6 in diffuse large B cell lymphoma. Nat Immunol 14:1084-92 (2013). PubMed: 23974956
- Rai TS et al. Human CABIN1 is a functional member of the human HIRA/UBN1/ASF1a histone H3.3 chaperone complex. Mol Cell Biol 31:4107-18 (2011). WB, ICC/IF, IP ; Human . PubMed: 21807893
- Elsaesser SJ & Allis CD HIRA and Daxx constitute two independent histone H3.3-containing predeposition complexes. Cold Spring Harb Symp Quant Biol 75:27-34 (2010). WB . PubMed: 21047901