Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [121SLE] to CA19-9
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgM
参阅全部 CA19-9 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[121SLE] to CA19-9
特异性The antibody recognizes Sialyl Lewis a containing glycolipids.
经测试应用适用于: IHC-P, WBmore details
Immunoprecipitate obtained after immunodiffusion of MAb 19-9 and mucins isolated from an ovarian cyst of a 0Le(a+b-) patient.
- In Western Blot, this antibody gave a positive signal in human breast and human kidney tissue lysates.
This product was changed from ascites to tissue culture supernatant. Please note that the dilutions may need to be adjusted accordingly. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our scientific support team.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze.
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明Purified from TCS. Purified by precipitation and chromatography. Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3982 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 32 kDa.|
- CA19.9 antibody
- Ovarian tumor antigen antibody
- Pancreatic tumor antigen antibody
- Sialyl Lewis a antibody
ab3982 staining CA19-9 in human colorectal adenocarcinoma by IHC-P (Formalin/Paraformaldehye fixed paraffin embedded tissue sections).
All lanes : Anti-CA19-9 antibody [121SLE] (ab3982) at 5 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Human breast tissue lysate - total protein (ab30090)
Lane 3 : Human kidney tissue lysate - total protein (ab30203)
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
All lanes : Peroxidase- conjugated AffiniPure Goat Anti-mouse IgM at 1/3000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 32 kDa
Observed band size: 32 kDa
Additional bands at: 50 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time: 20 minutes
ab3982 被引用在 12 文献中.
- Hu H et al. MicoRNA-301a Promotes Pancreatic cancer Invasion and Metastasis through the JAK/STAT3 Signaling Pathway by Targeting SOCS5. Carcinogenesis N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31233116
- Purohit S et al. Multiplex glycan bead array for high throughput and high content analyses of glycan binding proteins. Nat Commun 9:258 (2018). PubMed: 29343722
- Tang H et al. Glycans related to the CA19-9 antigen are elevated in distinct subsets of pancreatic cancers and improve diagnostic accuracy over CA19-9. Cell Mol Gastroenterol Hepatol 2:201-221.e15 (2016). PubMed: 26998508
- Gomez DL et al. Neurogenin 3 Expressing Cells in the Human Exocrine Pancreas Have the Capacity for Endocrine Cell Fate. PLoS One 10:e0133862 (2015). IHC . PubMed: 26288179
- Nordén R et al. Virus-induced appearance of the selectin ligand sLeX in herpes simplex virus type 1-infected T-cells: involvement of host and viral factors. Glycobiology 23:310-21 (2013). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 23144050