Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [1E4] to Bovine Papilloma Virus E2
- Suitable for: WB, IP, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Cow
- Isotype: IgG1
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Constituent: 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab980 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution to isolate E2Tag-tagged proteins and associated proteins/protein binding partners. Use protein G-agarose.
WB: 1/1000 - 1/5000 (1hr, RT). Dilute in a diluent containing 2% non-fat dry milk in TBST.
(Background can be reduced by adding NaCl up to a concentration of 1.5 M.)Incubate
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
相关性The bovine papilloma virus E2 protein is the master regulator of papillomavirus replication and transcription. Binds to the E2RE response element (5'-ACCNNNNNNGGT-3') present in multiple copies in the regulatory region. Can either activate or repress transcription depending on E2RE's position with regards to proximal promoter elements. Repression occurs by sterically hindering the assembly of the transcription initiation complex. The E1-E2 complex binds to the origin of DNA replication.
细胞定位Host cell nucleus
- BPVgp4 antibody
- E2 antibody
- Regulatory protein E2 antibody
All lanes : Anti-Bovine Papilloma Virus E2 antibody [1E4] (ab980)
Lane 1 : Purified recombinant Bovine Papillomavirus E2 protein at 15000 µg
Lane 2 : Purified recombinant Bovine Papillomavirus E2 protein at 10000 µg
Lane 3 : Purified recombinant Bovine Papillomavirus E2 protein at 5000 µg
Lane 4 : Purified recombinant Bovine Papillomavirus E2 protein at 1000 µg
Predicted band size: 45 kDa
ab980 被引用在 4 文献中.
- Yamauchi T et al. FBXL5 Inactivation in Mouse Brain Induces Aberrant Proliferation of Neural Stem Progenitor Cells. Mol Cell Biol 37:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28069738
- Bocco BM et al. Type 2 Deiodinase Disruption in Astrocytes Results in Anxiety-Depressive-Like Behavior in Male Mice. Endocrinology 157:3682-95 (2016). PubMed: 27501182
- Della Gatta G et al. Reverse engineering of TLX oncogenic transcriptional networks identifies RUNX1 as tumor suppressor in T-ALL. Nat Med 18:436-40 (2012). ChIP . PubMed: 22366949
- Kurg R et al. Effect of bovine papillomavirus E2 protein-specific monoclonal antibodies on papillomavirus DNA replication. J Virol 73:4670-7 (1999). PubMed: 10233926