Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [1F12] to BMPR2
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human, African green monkey
- Isotype: IgG1
参阅全部 BMPR2 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[1F12] to BMPR2
经测试应用适用于: WB, IHC-P, Flow Cytmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Rat, Human, African green monkey
Purified recombinant fragment of Human BMPR2 expressed in E. Coli.
- Breast, stomach and kidney cancer tissue; tonsil tissues. A431, NIH/3T3, Cos7 and PC-12 cell lysate.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C long term.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.03% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% Ascites
Concentration information loading...
纯度Tissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab130206 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 115 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/1000.|
|Flow Cyt||Use 0.1-1µg for 106 cells.
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
功能On ligand binding, forms a receptor complex consisting of two type II and two type I transmembrane serine/threonine kinases. Type II receptors phosphorylate and activate type I receptors which autophosphorylate, then bind and activate SMAD transcriptional regulators. Binds to BMP-7, BMP-2 and, less efficiently, BMP-4. Binding is weak but enhanced by the presence of type I receptors for BMPs.
组织特异性Highly expressed in heart and liver.
疾病相关Defects in BMPR2 are the cause of primary pulmonary hypertension (PPH1) [MIM:178600]. PPH1 is a rare autosomal dominant disorder characterized by plexiform lesions of proliferating endothelial cells in pulmonary arterioles. The lesions lead to elevated pulmonary arterial pression, right ventricular failure, and death. The disease can occur from infancy throughout life and it has a mean age at onset of 36 years. Penetrance is reduced. Although familial PPH1 is rare, cases secondary to known etiologies are more common and include those associated with the appetite-suppressant drugs.
Defects in BMPR2 are a cause of pulmonary venoocclusive disease (PVOD) [MIM:265450]. PVOD is a rare form of pulmonary hypertension in which the vascular changes originate in the small pulmonary veins and venules. The pathogenesis is unknown and any link with PPH1 has been speculative. The finding of PVOD associated with a BMPR2 mutation reveals a possible pathogenetic connection with PPH1.
序列相似性Belongs to the protein kinase superfamily. TKL Ser/Thr protein kinase family. TGFB receptor subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Information by UniProt
- BMP type II receptor antibody
- BMP type-2 receptor antibody
- BMPR 2 antibody
All lanes : Anti-BMPR2 antibody [1F12] (ab130206) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 2 : A431 cell lysate
Lane 3 : NIH/3T3 cell lysate
Lane 4 : Cos7 cell lysate
Lane 5 : PC12 cell lysate
Predicted band size: 115 kDa
Overlay histogram showing HepG2 cells stained with ab130206 (red line). The cells were fixed with 80% methanol (5 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab130206, 0.1μg/1x106 cells) for 30 min at 22°C. The secondary antibody used was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H&L) (ab150113) at 1/2000 dilution for 30 min at 22°C. Isotype control antibody (black line) was mouse IgG1 [ICIGG1] (ab91353, 1μg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Unlabelled sample (blue line) was also used as a control. Acquisition of >5,000 events were collected using a 20mW Argon ion laser (488nm) and 525/30 bandpass filter. This antibody gave a positive signal in HepG2 cells fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde (10 min)/permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min used under the same conditions.
ab130206 at 1/200 staining BMPR2 in paraffin-embedded tonsil tissue by immunohistochemistry with DAB staining.
ab130206 被引用在 4 文献中.
- Li Y et al. Overexpression of Opa interacting protein 5 increases the progression of liver cancer via BMPR2/JUN/CHEK1/RAC1 dysregulation. Oncol Rep 41:2075-2088 (2019). PubMed: 30816485
- Wang C et al. Peroxisome Proliferator-Activated Receptor-? Knockdown Impairs Bone Morphogenetic Protein-2-Induced Critical-Size Bone Defect Repair. Am J Pathol N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30593824
- Pousada G et al. Functional assessment of the BMPR2 gene in lymphoblastoid cell lines from Graves' disease patients. J Cell Mol Med N/A:N/A (2017). WB ; Human . PubMed: 29266775
- Guan F et al. Retinol dehydrogenase-10 promotes development and progression of human glioma via the TWEAK-NF-?B axis. Oncotarget 8:105262-105275 (2017). PubMed: 29285249