Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [65529.111] to BMP2
- Suitable for: ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG2b
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6285 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
功能Induces cartilage and bone formation.
组织特异性Particularly abundant in lung, spleen and colon and in low but significant levels in heart, brain, placenta, liver, skeletal muscle, kidney, pancreas, prostate, ovary and small intestine.
序列相似性Belongs to the TGF-beta family.
- Information by UniProt
- BDA2 antibody
- BMP-2 antibody
- BMP-2A antibody
ICC/IF image of ab6285 stained HeLa cells. The cells were 4% formaldehyde fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab6285, 1µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
ab6285 被引用在 44 文献中.
- Vieira JS et al. Alendronate disturbs femoral growth due to changes during immunolocalization of transforming growth factor-ß1 and bone morphogenetic protein-2 in epiphyseal plate. World J Exp Med 10:1-9 (2020). PubMed: 31942441
- Lai Y et al. Osteogenic magnesium incorporated into PLGA/TCP porous scaffold by 3D printing for repairing challenging bone defect. Biomaterials 197:207-219 (2019). PubMed: 30660996
- Chu SY et al. Mechanical stretch induces hair regeneration through the alternative activation of macrophages. Nat Commun 10:1524 (2019). PubMed: 30944305
- Vieira JS et al. Alendronate induces postnatal maxillary bone growth by stimulating intramembranous ossification and preventing premature cartilage mineralization in the midpalatal suture of newborn rats. Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31054875
- He W et al. Synergistic effects of recombinant Lentiviral-mediated BMP2 and TGF-beta3 on the osteogenic differentiation of rat bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells in vitro. Cytokine 120:1-8 (2019). PubMed: 30991228