Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [2-25LE] to Blood Group Lewis b
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
产品名称Anti-Blood Group Lewis b抗体[2-25LE]
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[2-25LE] to Blood Group Lewis b
经测试应用适用于: WB, ELISA, IHC-Pmore details
Tissue/ cell preparation (Human). Mucin isolated by size exclusion chromatography from an ovarian cyst fluid (pure endocervical type according to the Fenoglio.s classification).
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein A purified
纯化说明Purified from hybridoma culture supernatant. Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3968 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
相关性Blood group Lewis b is a carbohydrate determinant carried on both glycolipids and glycoproteins, detected on erythrocytes, certain epithelial cells, and in secretions of certain individuals.
细胞定位Plasma membrane - adsorbed onto the surface of erythrocytes.
- gastric mucin antibody
- leB antibody
- lewis antigen system antibody
ab3968 被引用在 16 文献中.
- Almand EA et al. Characterization of human norovirus binding to gut-associated bacterial ligands. BMC Res Notes 12:607 (2019). PubMed: 31547886
- Purohit S et al. Multiplex glycan bead array for high throughput and high content analyses of glycan binding proteins. Nat Commun 9:258 (2018). PubMed: 29343722
- Cuello HA et al. Aberrant O-glycosylation modulates aggressiveness in neuroblastoma. Oncotarget 9:34176-34188 (2018). PubMed: 30344930
- Zhuang H et al. Overexpression of Lewis y antigen promotes human epididymis protein 4-mediated invasion and metastasis of ovarian cancer cells. Biochimie 105:91-8 (2014). Human . PubMed: 24998328
- Yu Y et al. Human milk contains novel glycans that are potential decoy receptors for neonatal rotaviruses. Mol Cell Proteomics 13:2944-60 (2014). PubMed: 25048705