Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [7LE] to Blood Group Lewis a
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG1
产品名称Anti-Blood Group Lewis a抗体[7LE]
参阅全部 Blood Group Lewis a 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[7LE] to Blood Group Lewis a
经测试应用适用于: IHC-Pmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Human
Tissue/ cell preparation (Human). Mucin isolated by size-exclusion chromatography from an ovarian cyst fluid (pure endocervical type according to the Fenoglio.s classification).
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein A purified
纯化说明Purified from hybridoma culture supernatant. Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3967 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
相关性Lewis A (type 1 chain) is expressed in colonic epithelial cells and may be useful for detection of gastrointestinal tumors, pancreatic cancer, and colorectal tumors. Blood group related antigens represent a group of carbohydrate determinants carried on both glycolipids and glycoproteins. They are usually mucin-type, and are detected on erythrocytes, certain epithelial cells, and in secretions of certain individuals. Sixteen genetically and biosynthetically distinct but inter-related specificities belong to this group of antigens, including A, B, H, Lewis A, Lewis B, Lewis X, Lewis Y, and precursor type 1 chain antigens.
- Lewis A antigen antibody
ab3967 staining Blood Group Lewis a in Human colorectal carcinoma tissue by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/ PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue sections). The sections were PFA-fixed and subjected to heat-mediated antigen retrieval in citric acid (pH 6.0, citrate buffer) prior to blocking with 2% serum for 20 minutes at 22°C. The primary antibody was used undiluted and incubated with the sample for 1 hour at 22°C. An biotinylated universal ABC kit was used for detection.
Ab3967 staining Blood group Lewis a in Human pancreas tissue using Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin embedded sections).
ab3967 被引用在 8 文献中.
- Purohit S et al. Multiplex glycan bead array for high throughput and high content analyses of glycan binding proteins. Nat Commun 9:258 (2018). PubMed: 29343722
- Tang H et al. Glycans related to the CA19-9 antigen are elevated in distinct subsets of pancreatic cancers and improve diagnostic accuracy over CA19-9. Cell Mol Gastroenterol Hepatol 2:201-221.e15 (2016). PubMed: 26998508
- Zhuang H et al. Overexpression of Lewis y antigen promotes human epididymis protein 4-mediated invasion and metastasis of ovarian cancer cells. Biochimie 105:91-8 (2014). Human . PubMed: 24998328
- Yu Y et al. Human milk contains novel glycans that are potential decoy receptors for neonatal rotaviruses. Mol Cell Proteomics 13:2944-60 (2014). PubMed: 25048705
- Nyström K et al. Virus-induced transcriptional activation of host FUT genes associated with neo-expression of Ley in cytomegalovirus-infected and sialyl-Lex in varicella-zoster virus-infected diploid human cells. Glycobiology 17:355-66 (2007). PubMed: 17202152
- Creuzot-Garcher C et al. Alteration of sialyl Lewis epitope expression in pterygium. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 40:1631-6 (1999). PubMed: 10393028
- Torrado J et al. Lewis antigen alterations in gastric cancer precursors. Gastroenterology 102:424-30 (1992). PubMed: 1732113
- Bara J et al. Immunochemical characterization of mucins. Polypeptide (M1) and polysaccharide (A and Leb) antigens. Biochem J 254:185-93 (1988). PubMed: 2460087