Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to Biotin
- Suitable for: ELISA, Immunodiffusion, IP
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Biotin coupled to sepharose beads.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6643 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||1/20000 - 1/50000.|
|Immunodiffusion||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
相关性Biotin is a water soluble vitamin, generally classified as a B complex vitamin, also called vitamin B4. After the initial discovery of biotin, nearly forty years of research were required to establish it as a vitamin. Biotin is required by all organisms but can only be synthesized by bacteria, yeasts, molds, algae, and some plant species. Biotin is required as prosthetic group of enzymes involved in incorporation of carbon dioxide into organic compounds. Biotin has a MW of 244 Da.
- Vitamin B4 antibody
ab6643 被引用在 7 文献中.
- Andresini O et al. The long non-coding RNA Kcnq1ot1 controls maternal p57 expression in muscle cells by promoting H3K27me3 accumulation to an intragenic MyoD-binding region. Epigenetics Chromatin 12:8 (2019). PubMed: 30651140
- Boucher D et al. Caspase-1 self-cleavage is an intrinsic mechanism to terminate inflammasome activity. J Exp Med 215:827-840 (2018). PubMed: 29432122
- Omeragic A et al. Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-gamma: potential molecular therapeutic target for HIV-1-associated brain inflammation. J Neuroinflammation 14:183 (2017). PubMed: 28886715
- Wu RA et al. Single-molecule imaging of telomerase reverse transcriptase in human telomerase holoenzyme and minimal RNP complexes. Elife 4:N/A (2015). WB . PubMed: 26457608
- Leduc F et al. Genome-wide mapping of DNA strand breaks. PLoS One 6:e17353 (2011). IP . PubMed: 21364894
- Best JM et al. Small GTPase Rab11b regulates degradation of surface membrane L-type Cav1.2 channels. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 300:C1023-33 (2011). WB . PubMed: 21248079
- Mariner PD et al. Human Alu RNA is a modular transacting repressor of mRNA transcription during heat shock. Mol Cell 29:499-509 (2008). PubMed: 18313387