存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
纯化说明The antibodies were isolated using affinity chromatography with Lysine-Biotin as the ligand.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1227 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/2000.|
|ICC/IF||1/200 - 1/2000.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/30000.|
|ELISA||1/100 - 1/1000. (Coating). For primary: 1/1000 - 1/30,000.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
相关性Biotin is a water soluble vitamin, generally classified as a B complex vitamin, also called vitamin B4. After the initial discovery of biotin, nearly forty years of research were required to establish it as a vitamin. Biotin is required by all organisms but can only be synthesized by bacteria, yeasts, molds, algae, and some plant species. Biotin is required as prosthetic group of enzymes involved in incorporation of carbon dioxide into organic compounds. Biotin has a MW of 244 Da.
- Vitamin B4 antibody
Anti-Biotin antibody (ab1227) at 1/10000 dilution + 50ug biotinylated human Ovarian tissue.
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Exposure time: 10 seconds
ab1227 被引用在 10 文献中.
- Villella VR et al. A pathogenic role for cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator in celiac disease. EMBO J 38:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30498130
- Fontana GA et al. Rif1 S-acylation mediates DNA double-strand break repair at the inner nuclear membrane. Nat Commun 10:2535 (2019). PubMed: 31182712
- Esposito S et al. Genistein antagonizes gliadin-induced CFTR malfunction in models of celiac disease. Aging (Albany NY) 11:2003-2019 (2019). PubMed: 30981209
- Bollong MJ et al. A metabolite-derived protein modification integrates glycolysis with KEAP1-NRF2 signalling. Nature 562:600-604 (2018). PubMed: 30323285
- Ozek C et al. Growth Differentiation Factor 11 treatment leads to neuronal and vascular improvements in the hippocampus of aged mice. Sci Rep 8:17293 (2018). PubMed: 30470794
- Banuelos CA et al. Sintokamide A Is a Novel Antagonist of Androgen Receptor That Uniquely Binds Activation Function-1 in Its Amino-terminal Domain. J Biol Chem 291:22231-22243 (2016). PubMed: 27576691
- Waaijers S et al. A tissue-specific protein purification approach in Caenorhabditis elegans identifies novel interaction partners of DLG-1/Discs large. BMC Biol 14:66 (2016). WB . PubMed: 27506200
- Brown XQ et al. Effect of substrate stiffness and PDGF on the behavior of vascular smooth muscle cells: implications for atherosclerosis. J Cell Physiol 225:115-22 (2010). ELISA . PubMed: 20648629
- Morais S et al. Multiplexed microimmunoassays on a digital versatile disk. Anal Chem 81:5646-54 (2009). ELISA . PubMed: 19522512
- Dicara D et al. Foot-and-mouth disease virus forms a highly stable, EDTA-resistant complex with its principal receptor, integrin alphavbeta6: implications for infectiousness. J Virol 82:1537-46 (2008). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 18045932