Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Biotin
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, WB, ELISA, IP
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
纯化说明The antibodies were isolated using affinity chromatography with Lysine-Biotin as the ligand.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1227 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/2000.|
|ICC/IF||1/200 - 1/2000.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/30000.|
|ELISA||1/100 - 1/1000. (Coating). For primary: 1/1000 - 1/30,000.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
相关性Biotin is a water soluble vitamin, generally classified as a B complex vitamin, also called vitamin B4. After the initial discovery of biotin, nearly forty years of research were required to establish it as a vitamin. Biotin is required by all organisms but can only be synthesized by bacteria, yeasts, molds, algae, and some plant species. Biotin is required as prosthetic group of enzymes involved in incorporation of carbon dioxide into organic compounds. Biotin has a MW of 244 Da.
- Vitamin B4 antibody
Anti-Biotin antibody (ab1227) at 1/10000 dilution + 50ug biotinylated human Ovarian tissue.
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Exposure time: 10 seconds
ab1227 被引用在 11 文献中.
- Villella VR et al. A pathogenic role for cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator in celiac disease. EMBO J 38:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30498130
- Fontana GA et al. Rif1 S-acylation mediates DNA double-strand break repair at the inner nuclear membrane. Nat Commun 10:2535 (2019). PubMed: 31182712
- Esposito S et al. Genistein antagonizes gliadin-induced CFTR malfunction in models of celiac disease. Aging (Albany NY) 11:2003-2019 (2019). PubMed: 30981209
- Wang J et al. Asymmetric Expression of LincGET Biases Cell Fate in Two-Cell Mouse Embryos. Cell 175:1887-1901.e18 (2018). PubMed: 30550787
- Bollong MJ et al. A metabolite-derived protein modification integrates glycolysis with KEAP1-NRF2 signalling. Nature 562:600-604 (2018). PubMed: 30323285