Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Biotin
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, WB, ELISA, IP
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 Biotin 一抗
经测试应用适用于: IHC-P, ICC/IF, WB, ELISA, IPmore details
种属反应性与反应: Species independent
Rabbits were immunized with KLH-Biotin After multiple immunizationsin Freund's adjuvant the rabbits were bled and serum collected.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
纯化说明The antibodies were isolated using affinity chromatography with Lysine-Biotin as the ligand.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1227 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/2000.|
|ICC/IF||1/200 - 1/2000.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/30000.|
|ELISA||1/100 - 1/1000. (Coating). For primary: 1/1000 - 1/30,000.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
相关性Biotin is a water soluble vitamin, generally classified as a B complex vitamin, also called vitamin B4. After the initial discovery of biotin, nearly forty years of research were required to establish it as a vitamin. Biotin is required by all organisms but can only be synthesized by bacteria, yeasts, molds, algae, and some plant species. Biotin is required as prosthetic group of enzymes involved in incorporation of carbon dioxide into organic compounds. Biotin has a MW of 244 Da.
- Vitamin B4 antibody
Anti-Biotin antibody (ab1227) at 1/10000 dilution + 50ug biotinylated human Ovarian tissue.
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Exposure time: 10 seconds
ab1227 被引用在 11 文献中.
- Villella VR et al. A pathogenic role for cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator in celiac disease. EMBO J 38:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30498130
- Fontana GA et al. Rif1 S-acylation mediates DNA double-strand break repair at the inner nuclear membrane. Nat Commun 10:2535 (2019). PubMed: 31182712
- Esposito S et al. Genistein antagonizes gliadin-induced CFTR malfunction in models of celiac disease. Aging (Albany NY) 11:2003-2019 (2019). PubMed: 30981209
- Wang J et al. Asymmetric Expression of LincGET Biases Cell Fate in Two-Cell Mouse Embryos. Cell 175:1887-1901.e18 (2018). PubMed: 30550787
- Bollong MJ et al. A metabolite-derived protein modification integrates glycolysis with KEAP1-NRF2 signalling. Nature 562:600-604 (2018). PubMed: 30323285