Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [DC1 4C7] to beta Galactosidase
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA
- Reacts with: Escherichia coli
- Isotype: IgG1
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 6.97% L-Arginine
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab116 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
相关性Beta galactosidase is coded by a gene (lac z) in the lac operon of Escherichia coli. It is a metalloenzyme that splits lactose into glucose and galactose. It hydrolyzes terminal, non-reducing beta-D-galactose residues in beta-D-galactosides. Activation by cations seems to be substrate dependent. K+, Na+, NH4+, Rb+, Cs+ and Mn++ all activate enzyme activity based upon the substrate used.
- Beta D galactosidase antibody
- Beta gal antibody
- Beta galactosidase antibody
All lanes : Anti-beta Galactosidase antibody [DC1 4C7] (ab116) at 1 µg
Lane 1 :
Recombinant Human GLB1/Beta-galactosidase protein (ab151890)
Lane 2 :
beta Galactosidase protein (ab79449)
Lysates/proteins at 0.1 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat polyclonal to Mouse IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) (ab65485) at 1/5000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Exposure time: 4 minutes
ab116 被引用在 6 文献中.
- Inaba M et al. Nanotubes mediate niche-stem-cell signalling in the Drosophila testis. Nature 523:329-32 (2015). PubMed: 26131929
- Smith SJ et al. Recapitulation of tumor heterogeneity and molecular signatures in a 3D brain cancer model with decreased sensitivity to histone deacetylase inhibition. PLoS One 7:e52335 (2012). IHC-P . PubMed: 23272238
- Nassiri M et al. Repressors NFI and NFY participate in organ-specific regulation of von Willebrand factor promoter activity in transgenic mice. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 30:1423-9 (2010). IHC-Fr . PubMed: 20431063
- Büchmann-Møller S et al. Multiple lineage-specific roles of Smad4 during neural crest development. Dev Biol 330:329-38 (2009). PubMed: 19361496
- Kleinschmidt AM et al. Sequences in intron 51 of the von Willebrand factor gene target promoter activation to a subset of lung endothelial cells in transgenic mice. J Biol Chem 283:2741-50 (2008). IHC-Fr . PubMed: 18048367
- Li S et al. Rhodopsin-iCre transgenic mouse line for Cre-mediated rod-specific gene targeting. Genesis 41:73-80 (2005). IHC . PubMed: 15682388