Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to beta Galactosidase (Biotin)
- Suitable for: Dot blot, ELISA, WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Escherichia coli
- Conjugation: Biotin
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 beta Galactosidase 一抗
描述兔多克隆抗体to beta Galactosidase (Biotin)
经测试应用适用于: Dot blot, ELISA, WB, IHC-Pmore details
种属反应性与反应: Escherichia coli
Full length protein (E. coli).
Biotinamidocaproate N-Hydroxysuccinimide Ester (BAC) Biotin/Protein Ratio: 10-20 BAC molecules per rabbit IgG molecule.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明This product is an IgG fraction antibody purified from monospecific antiserum by a multi-step process which includes delipidation, salt fractionation and ion exchange chromatography followed by extensive dialysis against the buffer.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6645 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/50000.|
|WB||1/2000 - 1/10000.|
|IHC-P||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
相关性Beta galactosidase is coded by a gene (lac z) in the lac operon of Escherichia coli. It is a metalloenzyme that splits lactose into glucose and galactose. It hydrolyzes terminal, non-reducing beta-D-galactose residues in beta-D-galactosides. Activation by cations seems to be substrate dependent. K+, Na+, NH4+, Rb+, Cs+ and Mn++ all activate enzyme activity based upon the substrate used.
- Beta D galactosidase antibody
- Beta gal antibody
- Beta galactosidase antibody
ab6645 被引用在 4 文献中.
- Matsumoto K et al. In vivo target exploration of apidaecin based on Acquired Resistance induced by Gene Overexpression (ARGO assay). Sci Rep 7:12136 (2017). PubMed: 28939819
- Herrera JJ et al. Sustained expression of vascular endothelial growth factor and angiopoietin-1 improves blood-spinal cord barrier integrity and functional recovery after spinal cord injury. J Neurotrauma 27:2067-76 (2010). IHC-Fr ; Rat . PubMed: 20799882
- Siembab VC et al. Target selection of proprioceptive and motor axon synapses on neonatal V1-derived Ia inhibitory interneurons and Renshaw cells. J Comp Neurol 518:4675-701 (2010). PubMed: 20963823
- Glaser T et al. Generation of purified oligodendrocyte progenitors from embryonic stem cells. FASEB J 19:112-4 (2005). PubMed: 15486057