Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to beta Galactosidase (Biotin)
- Suitable for: Dot blot, ELISA, WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Escherichia coli
- Conjugation: Biotin
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 beta Galactosidase 一抗
描述兔多克隆抗体to beta Galactosidase (Biotin)
经测试应用适用于: Dot blot, ELISA, WB, IHC-Pmore details
种属反应性与反应: Escherichia coli
Full length protein (E. coli).
Biotinamidocaproate N-Hydroxysuccinimide Ester (BAC) Biotin/Protein Ratio: 10-20 BAC molecules per rabbit IgG molecule.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明This product is an IgG fraction antibody purified from monospecific antiserum by a multi-step process which includes delipidation, salt fractionation and ion exchange chromatography followed by extensive dialysis against the buffer.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6645 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/50000.|
|WB||1/2000 - 1/10000.|
|IHC-P||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
相关性Beta galactosidase is coded by a gene (lac z) in the lac operon of Escherichia coli. It is a metalloenzyme that splits lactose into glucose and galactose. It hydrolyzes terminal, non-reducing beta-D-galactose residues in beta-D-galactosides. Activation by cations seems to be substrate dependent. K+, Na+, NH4+, Rb+, Cs+ and Mn++ all activate enzyme activity based upon the substrate used.
- Beta D galactosidase antibody
- Beta gal antibody
- Beta galactosidase antibody
ab6645 被引用在 4 文献中.
- Matsumoto K et al. In vivo target exploration of apidaecin based on Acquired Resistance induced by Gene Overexpression (ARGO assay). Sci Rep 7:12136 (2017). PubMed: 28939819
- Herrera JJ et al. Sustained expression of vascular endothelial growth factor and angiopoietin-1 improves blood-spinal cord barrier integrity and functional recovery after spinal cord injury. J Neurotrauma 27:2067-76 (2010). IHC-Fr ; Rat . PubMed: 20799882
- Siembab VC et al. Target selection of proprioceptive and motor axon synapses on neonatal V1-derived Ia inhibitory interneurons and Renshaw cells. J Comp Neurol 518:4675-701 (2010). PubMed: 20963823
- Glaser T et al. Generation of purified oligodendrocyte progenitors from embryonic stem cells. FASEB J 19:112-4 (2005). PubMed: 15486057