Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to beta Galactosidase
- Suitable for: ELISA, WB, IP
- Reacts with: Escherichia coli
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 beta Galactosidase 一抗
描述兔多克隆抗体to beta Galactosidase
经测试应用适用于: ELISA, WB, IPmore details
不适用于: ICC/IF,IHC-Fr or IHC-P
种属反应性与反应: Escherichia coli
Recombinant full length protein (E. coli).
Application Note: This antibody shows inconsistent results between batches in ICC/IF, IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr and IHC-FoFr. We have received several good Abreviews on these applications, however, we are unable to guarantee positive results. If the antibody is used for IHC, please try fixing with methanol and block with gelatine instead with BSA or NGS. After each antibody incubation, please wash 5x with TBS instead of PBS.We would recommend ab4761 or ab12081 as alternatives.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明IgG fraction purified from monospecific antiserum by a multi-step process of delipidation, salt fractionation, ion exchange chromatography and dialysis.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab616 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
sELISA tested against 1ug E.coli beta galactosidase.
|WB||1/5000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 116 kDa.
This antibody shows inconsistent results between batches in ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr and IHC-FoFr. We have received several good Abreviews on these applications, however, we are unable to guarantee positive results. If the antibody is used for IHC, please try fixing with methanol and block with gelatine instead with BSA or NGS. After each antibody incubation, please wash 5x with TBS instead of PBS. We would recommend ab4761 or ab12081 as alternatives.
|IP||1/500 - 1/5000.|
相关性Beta galactosidase is coded by a gene (lac z) in the lac operon of Escherichia coli. It is a metalloenzyme that splits lactose into glucose and galactose. It hydrolyzes terminal, non-reducing beta-D-galactose residues in beta-D-galactosides. Activation by cations seems to be substrate dependent. K+, Na+, NH4+, Rb+, Cs+ and Mn++ all activate enzyme activity based upon the substrate used.
- Beta D galactosidase antibody
- Beta gal antibody
- Beta galactosidase antibody
All lanes : Anti-beta Galactosidase antibody (ab616)
Lanes 1-2 : Non-reduced purified recombinant beta Galactosidase protein
Lanes 3-4 : reduced purified recombinant beta Galactosidase protein
Western blotting using ab616. Lane 1 shows 80 ng and lane 2 shows 20 ng loaded onto gel. Results for non-reducing conditions of SDS-PAGE prior to transfer to nitrocellulose are shown on the left side of the figure; results obtainined under reducing conditions are shown on the right. The membrane was probed with ab616 at 1/10,000 dilution.
ab616 被引用在 106 文献中.
- Péladeau C et al. Identification of therapeutics that target eEF1A2 and upregulate utrophin A translation in dystrophic muscles. Nat Commun 11:1990 (2020). PubMed: 32332749
- Qiao W et al. 1,25-Dihydroxyvitamin D insufficiency accelerates age-related bone loss by increasing oxidative stress and cell senescence. Am J Transl Res 12:507-518 (2020). PubMed: 32194899
- Park H et al. Bone marrow-derived epithelial cells and hair follicle stem cells contribute to development of chronic cutaneous neoplasms. Nat Commun 9:5293 (2018). PubMed: 30546048
- Chen ZJ et al. Renoprotective Effect of a Chinese Herbal Formula, Qidan Dihuang Decoction, on Streptozotocin-Induced Diabetes in Rat. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med 2018:7321086 (2018). PubMed: 29849726
- Chodelkova O et al. Tcf7L2 is essential for neurogenesis in the developing mouse neocortex. Neural Dev 13:8 (2018). IHC-P . PubMed: 29751817