Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to beta Galactosidase
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Escherichia coli
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 beta Galactosidase 一抗
描述兔多克隆抗体to beta Galactosidase
特异性Detects recombinant beta Galactosidase in Western blotting. When used in Western blotting on 20ug Hela cell lysate dosed with 0.1ug of beta Galactosidase, detects a single strong band corresponding to beta Galactosidase.
经测试应用适用于: WBmore details
种属反应性与反应: Escherichia coli
Full length native protein (purified) corresponding to Escherichia coli beta Galactosidase.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Batches of this product that have a concentration < 1mg/ml may have BSA added as a stabilising agent. If you would like information about the formulation of a specific lot, please contact our scientific support team who will be happy to help.
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab4761 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Detects a band of approximately 110 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 116 kDa).|
相关性Beta galactosidase is coded by a gene (lac z) in the lac operon of Escherichia coli. It is a metalloenzyme that splits lactose into glucose and galactose. It hydrolyzes terminal, non-reducing beta-D-galactose residues in beta-D-galactosides. Activation by cations seems to be substrate dependent. K+, Na+, NH4+, Rb+, Cs+ and Mn++ all activate enzyme activity based upon the substrate used.
- Beta D galactosidase antibody
- Beta gal antibody
- Beta galactosidase antibody
All lanes : Anti-beta Galactosidase antibody (ab4761) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Beta Gal recombinant protein at 0.1 µg
Lane 2 : 20ug HeLa WCL + 0.1ug Beta Gal recombinant protein at 20 µg
All lanes : Alexa Fluor Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG at 1/5000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 116 kDa
Observed band size: 116 kDa
Western blot using ab4761 at 1/1000.
Lane 1: 0.1
g Beta Gal recombinant protein µ
Lane 2: 20
g HeLa WCL + 0.1 µ g Beta Gal recombinant protein µ
Secondary ab: Alexa Fluor Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG (1/5000).
Expected size: 116kD
ab4761 被引用在 11 文献中.
- Meng F et al. Brain-derived neurotrophic factor in 5-HT neurons regulates susceptibility to depression-related behaviors induced by subchronic unpredictable stress. J Psychiatr Res 126:55-66 (2020). PubMed: 32416387
- Clemente C et al. MT4-MMP deficiency increases patrolling monocyte recruitment to early lesions and accelerates atherosclerosis. Nat Commun 9:910 (2018). PubMed: 29500407
- Khrimian L et al. Gpr158 mediates osteocalcin's regulation of cognition. J Exp Med 214:2859-2873 (2017). PubMed: 28851741
- Blanco MJ et al. Developmental expression of membrane type 4-matrix metalloproteinase (Mt4-mmp/Mmp17) in the mouse embryo. PLoS One 12:e0184767 (2017). PubMed: 28926609
- Yin H et al. Therapeutic genome editing by combined viral and non-viral delivery of CRISPR system components in vivo. Nat Biotechnol 34:328-33 (2016). PubMed: 26829318