Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to beta Alanine
- Suitable for: ELISA
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG
描述兔多克隆抗体to beta Alanine
特异性Using a conjugate beta alanine-Glutaraldehyde-Protein, antibody specificity was performed with an ELISA test by competition experiments:
*beta alanine-G-BSA concentration/unconjugated or conjugated amino acids concentration at half displacement G = Glutaraldehyde, BSA = Bovine Serum Albumin
Compound Cross-reactivity ratio* beta-alanine-G-BSA 1 beta-alanine 1/7000 Glycine-G-BSA 1/>50,000 GABA-G-BSA 1/509 Aspartate-G-BSA 1/>100,000
经测试应用适用于: ELISAmore details
种属反应性与反应: Species independent
Chemical/ Small Molecule by a Glutaraldehyde linker.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
纯度Ammonium Sulphate Precipitation
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6453 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||1/2000 - 1/100000.|
相关性Beta Alanine is a non-essential amino acid, the only naturally occurring beta amino acid and has no involvement in the biosynthesis of any major proteins or enzymes. The amino group of this beta amino acid is at the ß-position from the carboxylate group, i.e., two atoms away. Dissimilar to L-a-alanine, its normal counterpart, ß-alanine has no chiral center. Beta Alanine is formed in vivo by the degradation of dihydrouracil and carnosine. It is a component of the naturally occurring peptides carnosine and anserine, as well as a component of pantothenic acid (Vitamin B-5) which itself is a component of coenzyme A. In normal conditions it is metabolised into acetic acid. Beta Alanine exhibits neurotransmitter activity and is a component of the anti-glycation agent carnosine. It may have additional properties which may be of physiological significance.
- 3 aminopropanoic acid antibody
- 3 aminopropionic acid antibody
- Alanine beta antibody
ab6453 被引用在 2 文献中.
- Han Y et al. The ß-alanine transporter BalaT is required for visual neurotransmission inDrosophila. Elife 6:N/A (2017). IHC ; Drosophila melanogaster . PubMed: 28806173
- Chaturvedi R et al. Long-distance mechanism of neurotransmitter recycling mediated by glial network facilitates visual function in Drosophila. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 111:2812-7 (2014). ICC/IF . PubMed: 24550312