Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [BXP-21] to BCRP/ABCG2
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG2a
参阅全部 BCRP/ABCG2 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[BXP-21] to BCRP/ABCG2
BXP-21 reacts with an internal epitope of BCRP/ABCG2, a 70 kD transmembrane half-transporter which is involved in Multidrug resistance. This antibody does not react with the human MDR1, MRP1 and MRP2 gene products.
Fusion protein composed of E. Coli maltose binding protein and BCRP peptide [126 amino acids, 271-396 AA of BCRP, GeneBank accession #AF098951].
- IHC-P: Human breast cancer tissue. ICC/IF: MCF7 cells. Caco Cell lysate (see second reference cited).
For the WB, please note the subcellular localization and distribution of the BCRP/ABCG2 in Normal Human Tissues: PMID:11309308
We have received mixed feedback from customers, the antibody showed 45-50 kDa band size in A549 and Caco2 cell lines against predicted size of 72kDa. In response to data we have received we no longer guarantee this antibody for western blot. ABCG2 is a multi-pass membrane protein so for troubleshooting we would recommend heating the samples at 60-70C for 15-20 minutes instead of boiling and as this protein exists as homodimer so complete reduction of samples is highly recommended. In case of any other question please email scientific support team.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituent: 0.7% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Tissue culture supernatant
Primary antibody说明Breast Cancer Resistance Protein (BCRP) is a 70 kDa ATP-Binding Cassette membrane transport protein involved in multidrug resistance. BCRP may be over-expressed in cancer cell lines selected with doxorubicin / verapamil, topotecan or mitoxantrone.
功能Xenobiotic transporter that may play an important role in the exclusion of xenobiotics from the brain. May be involved in brain-to-blood efflux. Appears to play a major role in the multidrug resistance phenotype of several cancer cell lines. When overexpressed, the transfected cells become resistant to mitoxantrone, daunorubicin and doxorubicin, display diminished intracellular accumulation of daunorubicin, and manifest an ATP-dependent increase in the efflux of rhodamine 123.
组织特异性Highly expressed in placenta. Low expression in small intestine, liver and colon.
序列相似性Belongs to the ABC transporter superfamily. ABCG family. Eye pigment precursor importer (TC 3.A.1.204) subfamily.
Contains 1 ABC transmembrane type-2 domain.
Contains 1 ABC transporter domain.
翻译后修饰Glycosylation-deficient ABCG2 is normally expressed and functional.
- Information by UniProt
- ABC transporter antibody
- ABC15 antibody
- ABCG 2 antibody
ab3380 被引用在 92 文献中.
- Versele R et al. Ketone Bodies Promote Amyloid-ß1-40 Clearance in a Human in Vitro Blood-Brain Barrier Model. Int J Mol Sci 21:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32023814
- Zámbó B et al. Cellular expression and function of naturally occurring variants of the human ABCG2 multidrug transporter. Cell Mol Life Sci N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31254042
- Chung WM et al. Increase Paclitaxel Sensitivity to Better Suppress Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancer via Ablating Androgen Receptor/Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor-ABCG2 Axis. Cancers (Basel) 11:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30986993
- Li X et al. NOS1 upregulates ABCG2 expression contributing to DDP chemoresistance in ovarian cancer cells. Oncol Lett 17:1595-1602 (2019). PubMed: 30675218
- Koehn LM et al. Developmental differences in the expression of ABC transporters at rat brain barrier interfaces following chronic exposure to diallyl sulfide. Sci Rep 9:5998 (2019). PubMed: 30979952