Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [BXP-21] to BCRP/ABCG2
- Suitable for: ICC, IHC-P, IHC-Fr
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG2a
参阅全部 BCRP/ABCG2 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[BXP-21] to BCRP/ABCG2
BXP-21 reacts with an internal epitope of BCRP/ABCG2, a 70 kD transmembrane half-transporter which is involved in Multidrug resistance. This antibody does not react with the human MDR1, MRP1 and MRP2 gene products.
经测试应用适用于: ICC, IHC-P, IHC-Frmore details
Fusion protein composed of E. Coli maltose binding protein and BCRP peptide [126 amino acids, 271-396 AA of BCRP, GeneBank accession #AF098951].
- IHC-P: Human breast cancer tissue. ICC/IF: MCF7 cells. Caco Cell lysate (see second reference cited).
For the WB, please note the subcellular localization and distribution of the BCRP/ABCG2 in Normal Human Tissues: PMID:11309308
We have received mixed feedback from customers, the antibody showed 45-50 kDa band size in A549 and Caco2 cell lines against predicted size of 72kDa. In response to data we have received we no longer guarantee this antibody for western blot. ABCG2 is a multi-pass membrane protein so for troubleshooting we would recommend heating the samples at 60-70C for 15-20 minutes instead of boiling and as this protein exists as homodimer so complete reduction of samples is highly recommended. In case of any other question please email scientific support team.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituent: 0.7% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Tissue culture supernatant
Primary antibody说明Breast Cancer Resistance Protein (BCRP) is a 70 kDa ATP-Binding Cassette membrane transport protein involved in multidrug resistance. BCRP may be over-expressed in cancer cell lines selected with doxorubicin / verapamil, topotecan or mitoxantrone.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3380 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||1/20 - 1/50.
Acetone fixed cytospin preparations.
Pretreated with 10 mM citric acid pH 6.0 for 20 min.
Acetone fixed frozen sections.
功能Xenobiotic transporter that may play an important role in the exclusion of xenobiotics from the brain. May be involved in brain-to-blood efflux. Appears to play a major role in the multidrug resistance phenotype of several cancer cell lines. When overexpressed, the transfected cells become resistant to mitoxantrone, daunorubicin and doxorubicin, display diminished intracellular accumulation of daunorubicin, and manifest an ATP-dependent increase in the efflux of rhodamine 123.
组织特异性Highly expressed in placenta. Low expression in small intestine, liver and colon.
序列相似性Belongs to the ABC transporter superfamily. ABCG family. Eye pigment precursor importer (TC 3.A.1.204) subfamily.
Contains 1 ABC transmembrane type-2 domain.
Contains 1 ABC transporter domain.
翻译后修饰Glycosylation-deficient ABCG2 is normally expressed and functional.
- Information by UniProt
- ABC transporter antibody
- ABC15 antibody
- ABCG 2 antibody
Immunohistochemical analysis of human breast cancer tissue, staining BCRP/ABCG2 with ab3380.
Tissue was fixed with formaldehyde, blocked with 3% H2O2 for 5 minutes at 20°C and permeabilized with PBS-Tween; antigen retrieval was by heat mediation in a citrate buffer (pH 6). Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/200 in PBS-Tween) for 1 hour at 20°C. A biotinylated goat anti-mouse polyclonal IgG was used as the secondary antibody.
ab3380 staining BCRP/ABCG2 in MCF7 human breast cancer cells by Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence.
Cells were fixed in paraformaldehyde and permeabilized using 0.1% Triton X-100. Samples were then blocked using 10% serum for 2 hours at 25°C, then incubated with ab3380 at a 1/50 dilution for 12 hours at 4°C. A rabbit anti-mouse polyclonal conjugated to Alexa Fluor 594 was used as the secondary at a 1/50 dilution.
ab3380 被引用在 88 文献中.
- Li X et al. NOS1 upregulates ABCG2 expression contributing to DDP chemoresistance in ovarian cancer cells. Oncol Lett 17:1595-1602 (2019). PubMed: 30675218
- Koehn LM et al. Developmental differences in the expression of ABC transporters at rat brain barrier interfaces following chronic exposure to diallyl sulfide. Sci Rep 9:5998 (2019). PubMed: 30979952
- Samy KE et al. Human intestinal spheroids cultured using Sacrificial Micromolding as a model system for studying drug transport. Sci Rep 9:9936 (2019). PubMed: 31289365
- Kitajima Y et al. Mechanistic study of PpIX accumulation using the JFCR39 cell panel revealed a role for dynamin 2-mediated exocytosis. Sci Rep 9:8666 (2019). PubMed: 31209282
- Zámbó B et al. Cellular expression and function of naturally occurring variants of the human ABCG2 multidrug transporter. Cell Mol Life Sci N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31254042