Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [1H2] to BCRP/ABCG2
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human, Monkey
- Isotype: IgG1
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C long term.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.03% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% Ascites
Concentration information loading...
纯度Tissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab130244 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 72 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||1/200 - 1/1000.|
功能Xenobiotic transporter that may play an important role in the exclusion of xenobiotics from the brain. May be involved in brain-to-blood efflux. Appears to play a major role in the multidrug resistance phenotype of several cancer cell lines. When overexpressed, the transfected cells become resistant to mitoxantrone, daunorubicin and doxorubicin, display diminished intracellular accumulation of daunorubicin, and manifest an ATP-dependent increase in the efflux of rhodamine 123.
组织特异性Highly expressed in placenta. Low expression in small intestine, liver and colon.
序列相似性Belongs to the ABC transporter superfamily. ABCG family. Eye pigment precursor importer (TC 3.A.1.204) subfamily.
Contains 1 ABC transmembrane type-2 domain.
Contains 1 ABC transporter domain.
翻译后修饰Glycosylation-deficient ABCG2 is normally expressed and functional.
- Information by UniProt
- ABC transporter antibody
- ABC15 antibody
- ABCG 2 antibody
All lanes : Anti-BCRP/ABCG2 antibody [1H2] (ab130244) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HepG2 cell lysate
Lane 2 : COS7 cell lysate
Lane 3 : Jurkat cell lysate
Lane 4 : NIH/3T3 cell lysate
Predicted band size: 72 kDa
ab130244, at 1/200 dilution, staining BCRP/ABCG2 in HeLa cells by Immunofluorescence (green). Blue: DRAQ5 fluorescent DNA dye. Red: Actin filaments have been labeled with Alexa Fluor-555 phalloidin.
ELISA using ab130244.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab130244 被引用在 5 文献中.
- Ke B et al. Interleukin-7 Resensitizes Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer to Cisplatin via Inhibition of ABCG2. Mediators Inflamm 2019:7241418 (2019). PubMed: 31915416
- Wang P et al. HIF1a regulates single differentiated glioma cell dedifferentiation to stem-like cell phenotypes with high tumorigenic potential under hypoxia. Oncotarget 8:28074-28092 (2017). PubMed: 28427209
- Park SJ et al. Estradiol, TGF-ß1 and hypoxia promote breast cancer stemness and EMT-mediated breast cancer migration. Oncol Lett 11:1895-1902 (2016). PubMed: 26998096
- Topalis D et al. Resistance to the nucleotide analogue cidofovir in HPV(+) cells: a multifactorial process involving UMP/CMP kinase 1. Oncotarget 7:10386-401 (2016). WB . PubMed: 26824416
- Wang C et al. Associations between ABCG2 gene polymorphisms and isolated septal defects in a Han Chinese population. DNA Cell Biol 33:689-98 (2014). PubMed: 24979295