Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Bcl-XL
- Suitable for: ICC
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
- 研究可靠 —— 各批次间结果一致且可重复
- 长期批量供应 —— 采用重组技术，可实现快速生产
- 首次实验即可成功 —— 经过大量验证确认了特异性
- 符合伦理标准 —— 产品不含动物成分
参阅全部 Bcl-XL 一抗
特异性This antibody detects the 30 kDa Bcl-XL protein. It does not react with other Bcl-2 family members.
经测试应用适用于: ICCmore details
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Bcl-XL. Synthetic peptide surrounding amino acid 56 of human Bcl-xL
Database link: Q07817-1
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 30% Glycerol, 0.5% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein A purified
功能Potent inhibitor of cell death. Inhibits activation of caspases (By similarity). Appears to regulate cell death by blocking the voltage-dependent anion channnel (VDAC) by binding to it and preventing the release of the caspase activator, CYC1, from the mitochondrial membrane.
Isoform Bcl-X(S) promotes apoptosis.
组织特异性Bcl-X(S) is expressed at high levels in cells that undergo a high rate of turnover, such as developing lymphocytes. In contrast, Bcl-X(L) is found in tissues containing long-lived postmitotic cells, such as adult brain.
序列相似性Belongs to the Bcl-2 family.
结构域The BH4 motif is required for anti-apoptotic activity. The BH1 and BH2 motifs are required for both heterodimerization with other Bcl-2 family members and for repression of cell death.
翻译后修饰Proteolytically cleaved by caspases during apoptosis. The cleaved protein, lacking the BH4 motif, has pro-apoptotic activity.
细胞定位Mitochondrion membrane. Nucleus membrane. Mitochondrial membranes and perinuclear envelope.
- Information by UniProt
- Apoptosis regulator Bcl X antibody
- Apoptosis regulator Bcl-X antibody
- Apoptosis regulator BclX antibody
ICC/IF image of ab2568 stained HeLa cells. The cells were 4% formaldehyde fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab2568, 1µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
ab2568 staining BCL-XL (green) in Mouse RAW 264.7 cells by ICC (Immunocytochemistry). Cells were fixed with paraformaldehyde, permeabilized by 0.1% Triton X-100 in 2% BSA for 15 minutes and blocked with 2% BSA for 1 hour at 22°C. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/250 in 2% BSA in PBS) for 16 hours at 4°C. An Alexa Fluor®488-conjugated Chicken anti-rabbit IgG polyclonal (1/750) was used as the secondary antibody.
WGA (red) = Alexa Fluor®568-conjugated Wheat Germ Agglutinin
ab2568 被引用在 18 文献中.
- Miller IP et al. Beneficial Role of ROS in Cell Survival: Moderate Increases in H2O2 Production Induced by Hepatocyte Isolation Mediate Stress Adaptation and Enhanced Survival. Antioxidants (Basel) 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31581418
- Du L et al. Everolimus inhibits breast cancer cell growth through PI3K/AKT/mTOR signaling pathway. Mol Med Rep 17:7163-7169 (2018). PubMed: 29568883
- Farina AR et al. TrkAIII signals endoplasmic reticulum stress to the mitochondria in neuroblastoma cells, resulting in glycolytic metabolic adaptation. Oncotarget 9:8368-8390 (2018). PubMed: 29492201
- Sang Q et al. Curcumin Protects an SH-SY5Y Cell Model of Parkinson's Disease Against Toxic Injury by Regulating HSP90. Cell Physiol Biochem 51:681-691 (2018). PubMed: 30463061
- Chen L et al. Juglanin inhibits lung cancer by regulation of apoptosis, ROS and autophagy induction. Oncotarget 8:93878-93898 (2017). PubMed: 29212196
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES"
For licensing inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org