Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to BAF53A - ChIP Grade
- Suitable for: ChIP, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
产品名称Anti-BAF53A抗体- ChIP Grade
参阅全部 BAF53A 一抗
描述兔多克隆抗体to BAF53A - ChIP Grade
特异性In Western blot, ab3882 detects BAF53 and Tip60-TAP in total extracts of Tip60-TAP. Following TEV elution of Tip60-TAP ab3882 only detects BAF53.
经测试应用适用于: ChIP, WBmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human BAF53A aa 50-150 conjugated to keyhole limpet haemocyanin.
(Peptide available as
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Batches of this product that have a concentration < 1mg/ml may have BSA added as a stabilising agent. If you would like information about the formulation of a specific lot, please contact our scientific support team who will be happy to help.
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
ChIP Related Products
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3882 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ChIP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 53 kDa.|
相关性This protein is a family member of actin-related proteins (ARPs), which share significant amino acid sequence identity to conventional actins. Both actins and ARPs have an actin fold, which is an ATP-binding cleft, as a common feature. The ARPs are involved in diverse cellular processes, including vesicular transport, spindle orientation, nuclear migration and chromatin remodeling. This protein is a 53 kDa subunit of the BAF (BRG1/brm-associated factor) complex in mammals, which is functionally related to SWI/SNF complex in S. cerevisiae and Drosophila; the latter is thought to facilitate transcriptional activation of specific genes by antagonizing chromatin-mediated transcriptional repression. Together with beta-actin, it is required for maximal ATPase activity of BRG1, and for the association of the BAF complex with chromatin/matrix. It is required for maximal ATPase activity of SMARCA4/BRG1 and for association of the SMARCA4/BRG1 containing remodelling complex BAF with chromatin/nuclear matrix. It is a component of the NuA4 histone acetyltransferase (HAT) complex which is involved in transcriptional activation of select genes principally by acetylation of nucleosomal histone H4 and H2A. This modification may both alter nucleosome - DNA interactions and promote interaction of the modified histones with other proteins which positively regulate transcription. This complex may be required for the activation of transcriptional programs associated with oncogene and proto-oncogene mediated growth induction, tumor suppressor mediated growth arrest and replicative senescence, apoptosis, and DNA repair. NuA4 may also play a direct role in DNA repair when recruited to sites of DNA damage.
- 53 kDa BRG1 associated factor A antibody
- Actin like 6A antibody
- Actin like protein 6A antibody
All lanes : Anti-BAF53A antibody - ChIP Grade (ab3882) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : TEV elution of Tip60-TAP clone 1
Lane 2 : TEV elution of Tip60-TAP clone 2
Lane 3 : Total extract of Tip60-TAP clone 1
Lane 4 : Total extract of Tip60-TAP clone 2
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 47 kDa
Total extracts from two different clones of MCF7 (Human breast adenocarcinoma cell line) cells expressing a TAP tagged version of Tip60 were partially purified over IgG sepharose resin and eluted with TEV protease. Western blot was performed using a 1/1000 dilution of the BAF53A antibody.
Lane 1. TEV elution of Tip60-TAP clone #1
Lane 2. TEV elution of Tip60-TAP clone #2
Lane 3. Total extract of Tip60-TAP clone #1
Lane 4. Total extract of Tip60-TAP clone #2
NB: Tip60 is detected in the total extract due to the presence of Protein A in the TAP Tag (to which the primary and secondary abs bind). The TEV protease removes the Tag in lanes 1 and 2.
Sonicated Chromatin prepared from untreated (UI) or 17beta-estradiol (E2) treated MCF7 cells was subjected to the ChIP procedure with ab3882 to BAF53A and the immunoprecipitated chromatin was analysed in the proximal region of the estrogen-responsive pS2 promoter (as shown above) and quantified by real-time PCR (values are nomalized over inputs). The primers are designed to follow the nucleosome E (including the Estrogen Responsive Element ERE). 8 µl of ab3882 and 2x106 cells were used in each ChIP experiment.
All lanes : Anti-BAF53A antibody - ChIP Grade (ab3882) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 :
NIH 3T3 whole cell lysate (ab7179)
Lane 2 : MEF1 (Mouse embryonic fibroblast cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 3 :
Mouse skeletal muscle tissue lysate - total protein (ab29711)
Lane 4 : Ovary (Mouse) Tissue Lysate - normal tissue
Lane 5 : PC12 (Rat adrenal pheochromocytoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Lanes 1 & 3 : IRDye 680 Conjugated Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG (H+L) at 1/10000 dilution
Lanes 2 & 4-5 : IRDye 680 Conjugated Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG (H+L) at 1/10000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 47 kDa
Observed band size: 47 kDa
Additional bands at: 120 kDa, 18 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
ab3882 被引用在 10 文献中.
- Lamaa A et al. Integrated analysis of H2A.Z isoforms function reveals a complex interplay in gene regulation. Elife 9:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32109204
- Raab JR et al. SWI/SNF remains localized to chromatin in the presence of SCHLAP1. Nat Genet 51:26-29 (2019). PubMed: 30510238
- Masuda Y et al. TRIM29 regulates the assembly of DNA repair proteins into damaged chromatin. Nat Commun 6:7299 (2015). Human . PubMed: 26095369
- Lu W et al. Actl6a protects embryonic stem cells from differentiating into primitive endoderm. Stem Cells 33:1782-93 (2015). PubMed: 25802002
- Singh AP & Archer TK Analysis of the SWI/SNF chromatin-remodeling complex during early heart development and BAF250a repression cardiac gene transcription during P19 cell differentiation. Nucleic Acids Res 42:2958-75 (2014). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 24335282
- Taulli R et al. Failure to downregulate the BAF53a subunit of the SWI/SNF chromatin remodeling complex contributes to the differentiation block in rhabdomyosarcoma. Oncogene N/A:N/A (2013). PubMed: 23728344
- Pourfarzad F et al. Locus-specific proteomics by TChP: targeted chromatin purification. Cell Rep 4:589-600 (2013). WB ; Human . PubMed: 23911284
- Nishimoto N et al. Heterocomplex formation by Arp4 and ß-actin is involved in the integrity of the Brg1 chromatin remodeling complex. J Cell Sci 125:3870-82 (2012). PubMed: 22573825
- Miyamoto K et al. Nuclear actin polymerization is required for transcriptional reprogramming of Oct4 by oocytes. Genes Dev 25:946-58 (2011). IP ; Xenopus laevis . PubMed: 21536734
- Vachtenheim J et al. SWI/SNF chromatin remodeling complex is critical for the expression of microphthalmia-associated transcription factor in melanoma cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 392:454-9 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20083088