Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to AU1 tag
- Suitable for: ELISA, ICC, WB, IP
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG
描述兔多克隆抗体to AU1 tag
经测试应用适用于: ELISA, ICC, WB, IPmore details
种属反应性与反应: Species independent
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3401 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||1/100 - 1/150. Primary: 1/1000 - 1/30000.|
|ICC||1/200 - 1/2000.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/30000.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- AU1 epitope tag antibody
- DTYRYI epitope tag antibody
- DTYRYI tag antibody
The AU1 tag antibody (ab3401) was used in a Western blot to detect expression of mutant mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR) proteins. U373 and A172 human glioma cell lines were transfected with constructs encoding either an AU1 tagged rapamycin resistant (RR) mTOR or AU1 tagged kinase dead (KD) mTOR. This detected the expression of a 290 kD protein corresponding to the AU1 tagged mutant mTOR proteins in both cell lines. (The mutant mTOR proteins appear beneath a band corresponding to the wild-type (WT) mTOR protein - this was not detected by ab3401 but a different antibody).
Picture from review by Amith Panner, submitted 29 July 2004.The AU1 tag antibody (ab3401) was used in a Western blot to detect expression of mutant mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR) proteins. U373 and A172 human glioma cell lines were transfected with constructs encoding either an AU1 tagged rapamycin resistant (RR) mTOR or AU1 tagged kinase dead (KD) mTOR. This detected
ab3401 被引用在 11 文献中.
- Raina A et al. Neuronal Trans-differentiation by Transcription Factors Ascl1 and Nurr1: Induction of a Dopaminergic Neurotransmitter Phenotype in Cortical GABAergic Neurons. Mol Neurobiol N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31317490
- Ivicak-Kocjan K et al. Extension and refinement of the recognition motif for Toll-like receptor 5 activation by flagellin. J Leukoc Biol 104:767-776 (2018). PubMed: 29920759
- Chen G et al. Bri2 BRICHOS client specificity and chaperone activity are governed by assembly state. Nat Commun 8:2081 (2017). PubMed: 29234026
- Forstneric V et al. The role of the C-terminal D0 domain of flagellin in activation of Toll like receptor 5. PLoS Pathog 13:e1006574 (2017). PubMed: 28827825
- Kuslansky Y et al. Ubiquitin ligase E6AP mediates nonproteolytic polyubiquitylation of ß-catenin independent of the E6 oncoprotein. J Gen Virol 97:3313-3330 (2016). PubMed: 27902311