Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to ATF-4 - C-terminal
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG
- 研究可靠 —— 各批次间结果一致且可重复
- 长期批量供应 —— 采用重组技术，可实现快速生产
- 首次实验即可成功 —— 经过大量验证确认了特异性
- 符合伦理标准 —— 产品不含动物成分
参阅全部 ATF-4 一抗
描述山羊多克隆抗体to ATF-4 - C-terminal
特异性This antibody is expected to recognize both reported isoforms (NP_001666.2; NP_877962.1).
经测试应用适用于: WBmore details
预测可用于: Rat, Cow, Human
- WB: Mouse heart lysate
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.05% Tris, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
纯化说明Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1371 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.3 - 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 35-37 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa).
1 hour primary incubation is recommended for this product.
功能Transcriptional activator. Binds the cAMP response element (CRE) (consensus: 5'-GTGACGT[AC][AG]-3'), a sequence present in many viral and cellular promoters. It binds to a Tax-responsive enhancer element in the long terminal repeat of HTLV-I.
序列相似性Belongs to the bZIP family.
Contains 1 bZIP domain.
细胞定位Cytoplasm. Cell membrane. Nucleus. Colocalizes with GABBR1 in hippocampal neuron dendritic membranes.
- Information by UniProt
- Activating transcription factor 4 antibody
- ATF 4 antibody
- ATF4 antibody
ab1371 被引用在 17 文献中.
- Zhao YS et al. Hydrogen and Oxygen Mixture to Improve Cardiac Dysfunction and Myocardial Pathological Changes Induced by Intermittent Hypoxia in Rats. Oxid Med Cell Longev 2019:7415212 (2019). PubMed: 30984338
- Yi H et al. Isosteviol Protects Free Fatty Acid- and High Fat Diet-Induced Hepatic Injury via Modulating PKC-ß/p66Shc/ROS and Endoplasmic Reticulum Stress Pathways. Antioxid Redox Signal 30:1949-1968 (2019). PubMed: 30484323
- Huang T et al. Curcumin mitigates axonal injury and neuronal cell apoptosis through the PERK/Nrf2 signaling pathway following diffuse axonal injury. Neuroreport 29:661-677 (2018). PubMed: 29570500
- Xue M et al. The PERK Arm of the Unfolded Protein Response Negatively Regulates Transmissible Gastroenteritis Virus Replication by Suppressing Protein Translation and Promoting Type I Interferon Production. J Virol 92:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29769338
- Cui X et al. The long non-coding RNA Gm10768 activates hepatic gluconeogenesis by sequestering microRNA-214 in mice. J Biol Chem 293:4097-4109 (2018). PubMed: 29363576
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES"
For licensing inquiries, please contact email@example.com