Key features and details
- Assay type: Cell-based
- Platform: Flow cytometer, Fluorescence microscope
- Assay time: 1 hr
- Sample type: Adherent cells, Suspension cells
产品名称Apoptosis/ Necrosis Assay试剂盒(blue，green，red)
参阅全部 Apoptosis/ Necrosis 试剂盒
样品类型Adherent cells, Suspension cells
Apoptosis/ Necrosis Detection Kit (blue, green, red) (ab176749) is designed to simultaneously monitor apoptotic, necrotic and healthy cells.
The PS sensor used in this kit has green fluorescence (Ex/Em = 490/525 nm) upon binding to membrane PS.
Necrosis has been characterized as passive, accidental cell death resulting from environmental perturbations with uncontrolled release of inflammatory cellular contents.
Loss of plasma membrane integrity, as demonstrated by the ability of a membrane-impermeable 7-AAD (Ex/Em = 546/647 nm) to label the nucleus, represents a straightforward approach to demonstrate late stage apoptosis and necrosis.
In addition, this kit also provides a live cell cytoplasm labeling dye, CytoCalcein Violet 450 (Ex/Em = 405/450 nm), for labeling living cell cytoplasm.
This kit is optimized to simultaneously detect cell apoptosis (green), necrosis (green and/or red) and healthy cells (blue) with a flow cytometer or fluorescence microscope.
This product was previously called Apoptosis/ Necrosis Detection Kit.
For more apoptosis assays, review the apoptosis assay and apoptosis marker guide.
平台Flow cytometer, Fluorescence microscope
Fluorescent analysis showing cells that are live (blue, stained by CytoCalcein Violet 450), apoptotic (green, Apopxin Green Indicator), and necrotic (red, indicated by 7-AAD staining) in Jurkat cells induced by 1μM staurosporine for 3 hours. The fluorescence images of the cells were taken with a fluorescent microscope through the Violet, FITC and TRITC channel respectively. Individual images taken from each channel from the same cell population were merged as shown.
Fluorescent analysis of live non-induced Jurkat cells stained by CytoCalcein Violet 450.
Jurkat cells were treated without (Blue) or with 1 μM staurosporine (Red) in a 37 oC, 5% CO2 incubator for 5 hours, and then
loaded with Apopxin Green Indicator for 30 minutes. The fluorescence intensity of Apopxin Green Indicator was measured with a
flow cytometer using FL1 channel.
ab176749 被引用在 30 文献中.
- Lototska L et al. Human RAP1 specifically protects telomeres of senescent cells from DNA damage. EMBO Rep 21:e49076 (2020). PubMed: 32096305
- Palazzolo G et al. Modulating the Distant Spreading of Patient-Derived Colorectal Cancer Cells via Aspirin and Metformin. Transl Oncol 13:100760 (2020). PubMed: 32247264
- Shimokawa M et al. Modulation of Nqo1 activity intercepts anoikis resistance and reduces metastatic potential of hepatocellular carcinoma. Cancer Sci 111:1228-1240 (2020). PubMed: 31968140
- Choi H et al. Common and different alterations of bone marrow mesenchymal stromal cells in myelodysplastic syndrome and multiple myeloma. Cell Prolif 53:e12819 (2020). PubMed: 32372504
- Thompson D et al. The Lyme disease bacterium, Borrelia burgdorferi, stimulates an inflammatory response in human choroid plexus epithelial cells. PLoS One 15:e0234993 (2020). PubMed: 32645014