Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to APAF1
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 APAF1 一抗
经测试应用适用于: IHC-P, WBmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Rat, Human
常规说明Apoptosis Protease Activating Factor
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2000 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.|
|WB||1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 130 kDa.|
功能Oligomeric Apaf-1 mediates the cytochrome c-dependent autocatalytic activation of pro-caspase-9 (Apaf-3), leading to the activation of caspase-3 and apoptosis. This activation requires ATP. Isoform 6 is less effective in inducing apoptosis.
组织特异性Ubiquitous. Highest levels of expression in adult spleen and peripheral blood leukocytes, and in fetal brain, kidney and lung. Isoform 1 is expressed in heart, kidney and liver.
序列相似性Contains 1 CARD domain.
Contains 1 NB-ARC domain.
Contains 13 WD repeats.
结构域The CARD domain mediates interaction with APIP.
- Information by UniProt
- APAF 1 antibody
- Apaf-1 antibody
- APAF_HUMAN antibody
All lanes : Anti-APAF1 antibody (ab2000) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Human heart tissue lysate with absence of blocking peptide
Lane 2 : Human heart tissue lysate with presence of blocking peptide
Predicted band size: 130 kDa
Observed band size: 130 kDa
Immunohistochemistry of Apaf1 in human skin tissue with Apaf1 antibody at 20 µg/ml.
ab2000 被引用在 7 文献中.
- Zhang X et al. The effects of umbilical cord-derived macrophage exosomes loaded with cisplatin on the growth and drug resistance of ovarian cancer cells. Drug Dev Ind Pharm N/A:1-13 (2020). PubMed: 32482115
- Pan Z et al. Cinobufagin Induces Cell Cycle Arrest at the G2/M Phase and Promotes Apoptosis in Malignant Melanoma Cells. Front Oncol 9:853 (2019). PubMed: 31552178
- Wang SQ et al. Knockdown of IGF-1R Triggers Viral RNA Sensor MDA5- and RIG-I-Mediated Mitochondrial Apoptosis in Colonic Cancer Cells. Mol Ther Nucleic Acids 16:105-117 (2019). PubMed: 30861413
- Liu Y et al. Breviscapine ameliorates CCl4-induced liver injury in mice through inhibiting inflammatory apoptotic response and ROS generation. Int J Mol Med 42:755-768 (2018). PubMed: 29717768
- Gulic T et al. Granulysin-mediated apoptosis of trophoblasts in blighted ovum and missed abortion. Am J Reprod Immunol 80:e12978 (2018). PubMed: 29774968
- Hathaway QA et al. Maternal-engineered nanomaterial exposure disrupts progeny cardiac function and bioenergetics. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 312:H446-H458 (2017). PubMed: 28011589
- Nichols CE et al. Cardiac and mitochondrial dysfunction following acute pulmonary exposure to mountaintop removal mining particulate matter. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 309:H2017-30 (2015). PubMed: 26497962