产品名称Antigen Retrieval缓冲液(100X Tris-EDTA缓冲液，pH 9.0)
经测试应用适用于: IHC-Pmore details
Antigen Retrieval Buffer (100X Tris-EDTA Buffer, pH 9.0) enables target retrieval in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissue sections in one step. It is optimal for use with primary antibodies that require Tris-EDTA buffer (pH 9.0) pretreatment.
This product contains detergent for emulsification of the paraffin.
1X Dilution: The 100X stock solution should be diluted 100-fold with distilled water before use.
- Place paraffin-embedded slides in 1x Antigen Retrieval Buffer; cover with a vented plastic wrap, place in microwave and set high power to boil and then set low power to keep it boiling for 10 min. Let the sections cool in the microwave for at least 20min.
- Wash sections with hot tap water for 1 minute.
- Wash sections in buffer for 2x3 minutes.
- Continue with IHC protocol
Other kits and reagents for IHC
Find more kits and reagents for antigen retrieval, blocking, signal amplification, visualization, counterstaining, and mounting in the IHC kits and reagents guide.
存放说明Store at room temperature.
Constituents: 1.5% 2-butoxyethanol, 5% Sodium EDTA, 5% Tris
Buffer 100x concentrated with detergent.
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab93684 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
ab93684 Antigen Retrieval Buffer 100X Tris-EDTA Buffer, pH 9
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded mouse testis tissue labeling LINE-1 ORF1p with ab216324 at 1/500 dilution, followed by a ready to use Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP). Cytoplasmic staining on spermatogonia of mouse testis (PMID: 24607009) is observed. Counterstained with hematoxylin.
Secondary antibody only control: Used PBS instead of primary antibody, secondary antibody is a ready to use Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP).
Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval using ab93684 (Tris/EDTA buffer, pH 9.0).
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab93684 被引用在 5 文献中.
- Celik B et al. Tissue HE4 Expression Discriminates the Ovarian Serous Carcinoma but Not the Uterine Serous Carcinoma Patients. A New Adjunct to the Origin of the Tumor Site. Pathol Oncol Res 26:1145-1151 (2020). PubMed: 31165997
- Xue XY et al. The full transcription map of mouse papillomavirus type 1 (MmuPV1) in mouse wart tissues. PLoS Pathog 13:e1006715 (2017). PubMed: 29176795
- Gross C et al. Osteoclast profile of medication-related osteonecrosis of the jaw secondary to bisphosphonate therapy: a comparison with osteoradionecrosis and osteomyelitis. J Transl Med 15:128 (2017). PubMed: 28587628
- Celik B & Bulut T Human epididymis protein 4 may not be a reliable screening biomarker for detecting lung carcinoma patients. Biomed Rep 7:297-300 (2017). PubMed: 29085624
- Li Y et al. Perinatal nicotine exposure increases vulnerability of hypoxic-ischemic brain injury in neonatal rats: role of angiotensin II receptors. Stroke 43:2483-90 (2012). PubMed: 22738920